MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 230, 20187th International Scientific Conference “Reliability and Durability of Railway Transport Engineering Structures and Buildings” (Transbud-2018)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Railways, Subways and Industrial Transport|
|Published online||16 November 2018|
- V. Kovanko, O. Lukianchuk. Scientific bases of creation of earth-moving-tier machines and underground movable devices (NUWEE, Rivne, Ukraine, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- К. Glavatsky, А. Gudenko. Herald of the DSEA, 3, 101-105, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- S. Balezny. Bulletin KNAHU, 76, 138-141, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- S. Kravets, О. Posmituha, V. Suponyev. Construction, materials science, mechanical engineering, PSACEA, 103, 91-98, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- S. Khachaturian, V. Suponyev, V. Oleksin. Bulletin KNAHU, 73, 196-202, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- S. Kravets, О. Posmituha, V. Suponyev, Science and transport progress. Bulletin DNURT named after Academician V. Lazaryan, 70, 89-98, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Zhao Jun Ling Bian. Trenchless technology underground pipes (Machinery Industry Press., China, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- P. Goldstein, Mechanical properties of soils: stress-strain characteristics of soils. (Stroyizdat, Moscow, 1979) [Google Scholar]
- V. Ziemskov, A. Sudakov. Sciences of Earth. Tidings of the TSU. 6, 35-38, (2005) [Google Scholar]
- A. Pridmore, J. Geisbush. Planning and Design Pipelines (Phoenix, Arizona, 2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.