MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 230, 20187th International Scientific Conference “Reliability and Durability of Railway Transport Engineering Structures and Buildings” (Transbud-2018)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Railways, Subways and Industrial Transport|
|Published online||16 November 2018|
- O.M. Darenskiy Theoretical and experimental studies of the performance of railway tracks of industrial transport – monograph, (Kharkiv: UkrSART, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- V.P. Novichkov Rational Methods of Strengthening the Railway Track, (Zh. D. Transp., 1956) [Google Scholar]
- F. Birmann, Eisenbahntechnische Rundschau, 7, 229-246 (1977) [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Ivolga, V.I. Klimov, Proceedings of DIIT, 167, 73-81 (1975) [Google Scholar]
- V.G. Albrekht, A.F. Zolotarsky, Modern designs of the upper railway structure (Transport, 1975) [Google Scholar]
- A.F. Zolotarsky, B.A. Evdokimov, L.G. Isaev, L.G. Krysanov Reinforced concrete sleepers for railways (Transport, 1980) [Google Scholar]
- E.I. Danilenko, V.V. Rybkin, Rules for durability and stability calculation of the railway track, (Transport of Ukraine, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- O.P. Ershkov, Proceedings of the Central Research Institute of the MPS, 264, 39-48 (1964) [Google Scholar]
- V.F. Yakovlev, I.I. Semenov, V.I. Abrosimov, Proceedings of the LIIZhT, 326, 66-85 (1971) [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Frishman, L.Ya. Vorobeichik, R.S. Lipovskoy, Bulletin of the Central Research Institute of the Ministry of Transport, 8, 31-35 (1970) [Google Scholar]
- E. S. Varyzgin, Contents of the ballast prism of the railway track, (Transport, 1978) [Google Scholar]
- O.M. Darenskiy, N.V. Bugaets, V.G. Vitolberg, Collection of sciences works of UkrDazt, 109, 222-231 (2009) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.