MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 229, 2018International Conference on Disaster Management (ICDM 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Improving Lesson Learnt in Disaster Management|
|Published online||14 November 2018|
- I. K. Hadihardaja, A.A. Kuntoro, and M. Farid, “Flood Resilience for Risk Management: Case Study River Basin in Indonesia”, Global Aspect, vol. 3 (4), pp. 16-19, Dec. 2013. [Google Scholar]
- I. R. Moe, S. Kure, M. Farid, K. Udo, S. Kazama, and S. Koshimura, Numerical Simulation of Flooding in Jakarta and Evaluation of a Counter Measure to Mitigate Flood Damage, Journal of Japan Society of Civil Engineers Ser. G (Environmental Research), vol. 71 (5), pp. 29–35, Apr. 2015. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.S.B. Kusuma, A.A. Kuntoro, and R. Silasari, “Preparedness Effort toward Climate Change Adaptation in Upper Citarum River Basin, West Java, Indonesia”, Internet Journal of Society for Social Management Systems, vol. 7(1), 7198, Sept. 2011. [Google Scholar]
- M. Farid, A. Mano, and K. Udo, “Urban Flood Inundation Model for High-Density Building Area”, Journal of Disaster Research, vol. 7 (5), pp. 554-559, Oct. 2012. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Kure, M. Farid, Y. Fukutani, A. Muhari, J. D. Bricker, K. Udo, and A. Mano, “Several Social Factors Contributing to Floods and Characteristics of the January 2013 Flood in Jakarta, Indonesia”, Journal of Japan Society of Civil Engineers Ser. G (Environmental Research), vol. 70 (5), pp. 211-217, Dec. 2014. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. I. Siregar, M. S. B. Kusuma, and M. Farid, “Assessment of the Contribution of the Flood Hydrograph of Cirasea, Cidurian and Ciwidey River in Affecting Flood Index in Bandung Basin”, in Proc. of the Second International Conference on Sustainable Infrastructure and Built Environment 2013, vol. 3, pp. 234–245. [Google Scholar]
- www.citarum.org. [Google Scholar]
- Information Map of Citarum, Citarum River Basin Organization, 2011 [Google Scholar]
- Upper Citarum Basin Flood Management, Volume 1, Deltares, 2011 [Google Scholar]
- Apip, K. Takara, Y. Yamashiki, and A. B. Ibrahim, “Study on Early Warning System for Shallow Landslides in the Upper Citarum River catchment, Indonesia”, Annuals of Disas. Prev. Res. Inst., Kyoto Univ., No. 52B, pp. 9–17, 2009. [Google Scholar]
- M. Farid, A. Marlina, and M. S. B. Kusuma, “Flood Hazard Mapping of Palembang City by using 2D Model”, AIP Conference Proceedings, vol. 1903 (1), 100009, Nov. 2017. [Google Scholar]
- DHI: MIKE 21 & MIKE 3 Flow Model FM Hydrodynamic and Transport Module Scientific Documentation, MIKE DHI, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- BMKG, Press Release: Extreme and Climate Weather Conditions year 2010-2011, BMKG, Jakarta, Indonesia, 2010. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.