MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 229, 2018International Conference on Disaster Management (ICDM 2018)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Enhancing Framework for Sustainbility|
|Published online||14 November 2018|
- Bappenas, (2006) [Google Scholar]
- International Recovery Platform, “The Yogyakarta and Central Java Earthquake 2006 Recovery Status Report,” (2009) [Google Scholar]
- T. Boen, Constructing Seismic Resistant Masonry Houses, Jakarta: United Nations Center for Regional Development (UNCRD) - Disaster Management Planning Hyogo Office, (2005) [Google Scholar]
- T. Boen, Poster Minimum Requirements Building Brick Wall / Earthquake Resistant Brick with Reinforced Concrete Wall Reinforced Ampig Bricks, Jakarta>, (2005) [Google Scholar]
- T. Boen, Retrofitting Simple Buildings Damaged by Earthquakes, 2nd ed., Hyogo: United Nations Center for Regional Development (UNCRD), (2010) [Google Scholar]
- T. Boen, Learning from Earthquake Damage: Non-Engineered Construction in Indonesia, Yogyakarta: Gadjah Mada University Press, (2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.