MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 229, 2018International Conference on Disaster Management (ICDM 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Enhancing Framework for Sustainbility|
|Published online||14 November 2018|
- Abul Hasnat M. Shamim • Takeo Akae, Effect of Initial Water Content on Saturated Hydraulic Conductivity in Desalinization with Slaking and Drying, Paddy Water Environ, 2011, 9: 221–228 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E.I. Stavridakis and T.N. Hatzigogos, Influence of Liquid Limit and Slaking on Cement Stabilized Clayey Admixtures, Geotechnical and Geological Engineering 17: 145-154, 1999. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Engin C. Koncagu¨l, Paul M. Santi, Predicting the unconfined compressive strength of the Breathitt shale using slake durability, Shore hardness and rock structural properties, Department of Geological and Petroleum Engineering, School of Mines and Metallurgy, University of Missouri-Rolla, 1870 Miner Circle, 129 V.H, 1998 [Google Scholar]
- Idrus M Alatas, Samira A Kamaruddin, Ramli Nazir, Masyhur Irsyam, Agus Himawan, Shear Strength Degradation of Semarang Bawen Clay Shale Due To Weathering Process, Jurnal Teknologi, 2015 [Google Scholar]
- Imam A. Sadisun, Hideki Shimada, Masamoto Ichinose, and Kikuo Matsui; Evaluation of Physical Deterioration of Slake-Prone Rock Subjected to Static Slaking Test, The 11th Japan National Symposium for Rock Mechanics 2002 [Google Scholar]
- I. A. Sadisun & Bandono, H. Shimada, M. Ichinose & K. Matsui, Slope Instability of Road Cuts Due to Rock Slaking, 12th Asian Regional Conf. on Soil Mechanics & Geotechnical Engineering, Leung et al. (eds) © 2003 [Google Scholar]
- I.A. Sadisun, H. Shimada, M. Ichinose and K. Matsui, Study on the Physical Disintegration Characteristics of Subang Claystone Subjected to a Modified Slaking Index Test, I Geotechnical and Geological Engineering (2005) 23: 199-218 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Jianfeng Qi, Wanghua Sui. Ying Liu, Dingyang Zhang, Slaking Process and Mechanisms Under Static Wetting and Drying Cycles Slaking Tests in a Red Strata Mudstone, Geotech Geol Eng (2015), 33: 959-972 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- JL.Walkinshaw, PM. Santi, Shale and Other Degradable Materials, Chap.21 Landslides Investigation and Mitigation, National Academy Washington DC, 1996. [Google Scholar]
- M. Heidari, B. Rafiei., Y. Mohebbi, M. Torabi-Kaveh, Assessing the Behavior of Clay-Bearing Rocks Using Static and Dynamic Slaking Indices, Geotech Geol Eng (2015) 33: 1017-1030 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Putera Agung M. A.*, Pramusandi S., and Damianto B, Identification and classification of clay shale characteristic and some considerations for slope-stability, African Journal of Environmental Science and Technology, Vol. 11 (4), pp. 163-197, April 2017. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Robert L. Virta, Clay And Shale, U.S. Geological Survey Minerals Yearbook, 2001 [Google Scholar]
- T. P. Gautam • A. Shakoor, Comparing the Slaking of Clay-Bearing Rocks Under Laboratory Conditions to Slaking Under Natural Climatic Conditions, Rock Mech Rock Eng (2016) 49: 19-31 [Google Scholar]
- T. Durmekova & R. Holzer, Weak rocks in engineering practice, Conference Paper • January 2003. [Google Scholar]
- Tse, Akaha Celestine1 and Eyang, Felicia Ngon, Geotechnical Properties and Slaking Characteristics of Shales in the Calabar Flank, Southeastern Nigeria, Journal of Earth Sciences and Geotechnical Engineering, vol. 6, no.1, 2016. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.