MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 229, 2018International Conference on Disaster Management (ICDM 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Enhancing Framework for Sustainbility|
|Published online||14 November 2018|
- Ministry of Public Work and Housing, Banda Aceh National Road Implementation Center I, Central Aceh Earthquake Report (7 Desember 2016) (2016) [Google Scholar]
- B. Wisner, P. Blaikie,., T. Canon, and I. Davis. At risk, Natural hazards, People’s vulnerability and disasters (Taylor and Francis Group, 1994) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- United Nations International Strategy for Disaster Reduction. [Online]. Available: https://www.unisdr.org/we/inform/-publications/7817. (2009) [Google Scholar]
- D. P, Coppola, Introduction to international disaster management. 2nd Edition (Elsevier Inc, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- A. Coburn, and R. Spence, Earthquake protection. (John Wiley & Sons. West Sussex, 2002) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I W. Sengara and K. S. Pribadi. Risk assessment for earthquake prevention and mitigation in Indonesia. Managing disaster risk at the Indonesian Maritime State; Efforts to reduce disaster risk. (Bandung Institute of Technology, Bandung, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- S.A. King, and A. S. Kiremidjian. Regional seismic hazard and risk analysis through geographic information systems, The John A. Blume Earthquake Engineering Centre. Report no. 111. (Stanford University, California, 1994) [Google Scholar]
- S.D. Werner, S. Cho, R.T. Eguchi. Analysis of risk to Southern California highway system. The ShakeOut Scenario, (USGS Report 2008-1150. Oakland, CA, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- P. T. Tung. Road vulnerability assessment for earthquakes, A case study of Lalitpur, Kathmandu-Nepal,” M. Eng. Thesis. (International Institute for Geo-Information Science and Earth Observation. Enschede, Netherlands, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- S. Cafiso, Assessment of seismic risk and reliability of road network. [Online]. Available: http://cdn.intechopen.com/pdfs/11745/InTech- (2010) [Google Scholar]
- R. A. Davidson. An urban earthquake disaster risk index,” The John A. Blume Earthquake Engineering Centre. Report no. 121. (Stanford University, California, 1997) [Google Scholar]
- M. Hosseini, F.Y. Vayeghan. Risk management model for inter-city road systems. The 14th World Conference on Earthquake Engineering. (Beijing, China, 2008). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.