MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 229, 2018International Conference on Disaster Management (ICDM 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Strengthening Sustainbility Development|
|Published online||14 November 2018|
- Pettersen S., Weather Analysis and Forecasting, 2nd edition, Vol. 1, New York: McGraw-Hill. 1956 [Google Scholar]
- Ramage, C. S., Monsoon Meteorology, Academic Press, 1971 [Google Scholar]
- Slingo, J., Monsoon Overview, Encyclopedia of Atmospheric Science, Holton, J. Pyle, J., and Curry, J., London: Academic Press, pp. 1365-1370, 2003 [Google Scholar]
- Yulihastin, E., Difference in Rainfall Phase and Monsun Wind in Indonesia Based on TRMM Satellite Data, National Proceeding of LAPAN, 2010 [Google Scholar]
- Aldrian, E., and Susanto, R. D., Identification of Three Dominant Rainfall Regions within Indonesia and Their Relationship to Sea Surface Temperature, International Journal Climatology, 23, pp. 1435-1452, 2003 [Google Scholar]
- Chang, C.-P., Wang, Z., Ju, J., and Li, T., On the Relationship Between Western Continent Monsoon Rainfall and ENSO during Northern Winter, Journal of Climate, 17, pp. 665–672, 2004 [Google Scholar]
- Zhang, S. and Wang, B., Global Summer Monsoon Rainy Seasons, International Journal of Climatology, 28, pp. 1563-1578, 2008 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Nuryanto, D. E., The Linkage Between Indo-Australian Monsoons and Spatial Variablility in Seasonal Rainfall in Indonesia’s Maritime Continent Spatially Based on Results of TRMM Satellite Data Analysis, Meteorology and Geopgysics Journal, 13, pp. 91–102, 2012 [Google Scholar]
- Kajikawa, Y., Wang, B., and Yang, J., A multitime scale Australia monsoon index, Int. J. Climatol, 30, pp. 1114–1120, 2010 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Azteria, V., Effendy, S., and Hermawan, E., Utilization of Equatorial Atmosphere Radar (EAR) Data in Assessing the Occurrence of Monsoons in the Western Region of Indonesia, J. Agromet, 22, pp. 160–172, 2008 [Google Scholar]
- Syaifullah, D., Analysis of Upper Air Condition of Indonesia Territory, Meteorology and Geophysics Journal, 18, pp. 1-12, 2017 CPC– NCEP. Madden-Julian Oscillation: Recent Evolution, Current Status and Predictions, Oct. 2017. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.