MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 229, 2018International Conference on Disaster Management (ICDM 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Strengthening Sustainbility Development|
|Published online||14 November 2018|
- Sendai Framework for Disaster Risk Reduction 2015-2030 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Asia-Pacific Broadcasting Union “ABU Declaration - Implementation of Emergency Warning Broadcasting Systems in the Asia-Pacific Region” (2006) [Google Scholar]
- Radiocommunication Sector of International Telecommunication Union, “Use of satellite and terrestrial broadcast infrastructures for a public warning, disaster mitigation, and relief”, Rec. ITUR BT. 1774-2 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Asia-Pacific Broadcasting Union, “Handbook on Emergency Warning Broadcasting Systems” (2009) [Google Scholar]
- Japan Broadcasting Corporation, “IEEE Milestones Dedicated for Two Research Results of NHK”, Broadcast Technology, No. 65 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Association of Radio Industries and Businesses, “Technical Standard for Emergency Broadcasting Receiver”, BTA R-001 (in Japanese) (1986) [Google Scholar]
- Japan Electronics and Information Technology Industries Association, “Methods of Measurement for Receivers for Emergency Warning Broadcast System”, EIAJ CPR-2202 (in Japanese) (1992) [Google Scholar]
- Japan Meteorological Agency, “Earthquake Early Warning System”, http://www.jma.go.jp/jma/en/Activities/eew.html [Google Scholar]
- M. Kamei, “A Study on Application of Emergency Warning Broadcasting System by Analogue Radio for Overseas Expansion”, BCT2017-59 (in Japanese) (2017) [Google Scholar]
- F. Ndolu, “The Roles of Broadcasters in Disaster Reportage: A Lessons Learned from Tsunami Reportage in Indonesia”, 21st JAMCO Online International Symposium (2013) [Google Scholar]
- National Disaster Management Agency, “Disaster Management Policies and Strategies 2015-2019” (2016) [Google Scholar]
- INFORMATION GUIDEBOOK Tsunami Early Warning for Broadcasting Institutions in Indonesia (2012) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.