MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 229, 2018International Conference on Disaster Management (ICDM 2018)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Understanding Disaster Management|
|Published online||14 November 2018|
- I. M., Idriss, and R. W., Boulanger, Soil liquefaction during earthquakes, Monograph MNO-12, Earthquake Engineering Research Institute, Oakland, CA, 261 pp., (2008) [Google Scholar]
- T. Kokusho, Road Bridge Damage Due To Liquefaction During Level-2 Earthquake In Kobe, Journal of Japan Association for Earthquake Engineering, Vol. 4, No.3 (Special Issue), 2004 [Google Scholar]
- A Hakam, Laboratory Liquefaction Test of Sand Based on Grain Size, and Relative Density, J. Eng. Technol. Sci., Vol. 48, No. 3, 2016, 334-344, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- K. Terzaghi, Theoretical Soil Mechanics, Wiley, New York, (1943) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Al-Karni, Effect of Pore Water Pressure on Stress-Strain Characteristics of dense Sand, GeoShanghai International Conference, (2006) [Google Scholar]
- S. L., Kramer, Geotechnical Earthquake Engineering, Prentice Hall, Englewood Cliffs, N.J., (1996) [Google Scholar]
- R. W., Day, Geotechnical Earthquake Engineering Handbook, The McGraw-Hill Comp., (2002) [Google Scholar]
- B. M., Das, Fundamental of Soil Dynamics, Elsevier Pub., New York, (1983) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.