MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 229, 2018International Conference on Disaster Management (ICDM 2018)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Understanding Disaster Management|
|Published online||14 November 2018|
- Wheater, H. and E. Evans, Land use, water management, and future flood risk. Land use policy, 2009. 26: p. S251-S264. [Google Scholar]
- Lammert, M. and J.D. Allan, Assessing biotic integrity of streams: effects of scale in measuring the influence of land use/cover and habitat structure on fish and macroinvertebrates. Environmental Management, 1999. 23 (2): p. 257–270. [Google Scholar]
- Allan, D., D. Erickson, and J. Fay, The influence of catchment land use on stream integrity across multiple spatial scales. Freshwater Biology, 1997. 37 (1): p. 149–161. [Google Scholar]
- Cummings, D., et al., The tide-dominated Han River Delta, Korea: Geomorphology, sedimentology, and stratigraphic architecture2015: Elsevier. [Google Scholar]
- Le, T.V.H., et al., The combined impact on the flooding in Vietnam’s Mekong River delta of local man-made structures, sea level rise, and dams upstream in the river catchment. Estuarine, Coastal and Shelf Science, 2007. 71 (1-2): p. 110–116. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Siegel, H., et al., Siak River System East-Sumatra Characterisation of sources, estuarine processes, and discharge into the Malacca Strait. Journal of Marine Systems, 2009. [Google Scholar]
- Teriyoko, W., Mudjiatko., & Sutikno, S. (2015). Identification of Flood Prone Areas Using Inundation Geographic Information Systems Pekanbaru Case Study. Jom F ENGINEERING. 2 (1) [Google Scholar]
- Nurhamidah, N., B. Rusman, et al. (2017). “Social, economic and environmental perspectives of flood assessment on delta lowland.” International Journal of Civil Engineering and Technology: 966-978. [Google Scholar]
- Feasibility study of flood control of the Siak River in the Pekanbaru city of Riau province, K. end, Editor, CV. Sigma Moment ENG. [Google Scholar]
- Misgiono, S., Siak River Overflowed, 10 Thousands of Pekanbaru Residents Flooded, in Tribunnews 2017 [Google Scholar]
- Tanjung, C., Flooded, Pekanbaru Residents Evacuate in Tents, in Detiknews 2018. [Google Scholar]
- INDRIANI, C., Floods Inundate Roads in Pekanbaru, Police Help Dorong Motor Warga, in Kompas 2018. [Google Scholar]
- Bayu and A. Romadhoni, A number of points in the city of Pekanbaru were flooded, in Antaranews 2017. [Google Scholar]
- HARYATI, S., Effectiveness of National Search and Rescue Agency in Disaster Management and Disasters in Pekanbaru. 2011. [Google Scholar]
- Sastrodihardjo, S., Efforts to overcome the flood problem as a whole2010: Foundation for Public Works Publishers, Mediatama Saptakarya. [Google Scholar]
- Tanjung, B.H., Flood 1 Meter Soak Housing in Pekanbaru, in Okezone 2014: Jakarta. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.