MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 229, 2018International Conference on Disaster Management (ICDM 2018)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Understanding Disaster Management|
|Published online||14 November 2018|
- IFRC, World Disaster Report, Resilience: saving lives today, investing for tomorrow (IFRC, Switzerland, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- N. Altay and W. G. GreenIII, Eur J Oper Res, 175, 475-493 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- UNISDR, Sendai framework for disaster risk reduction 2015-2030 (UNISDR, New York, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- M. K. Raneses, A. Chang-Richards, J. Richards, and J. Bubb, Procedia Eng, 212, 419-426 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Winderl, Disaster Resilience Measurement: Stocktaking of ongoing efforts in developing systems for measuring resilience (UNISDR, Switzerland, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- J. C. Gaillard, J. Int. Dev, 22, 218-232 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. C. Nugroho, Community preparedness study in anticipating earthquake and tsunami disasters in South Nias [ID] (MPBI-UNESCO, Jakarta, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- BNPB, Pilot survey of knowledge, attitude, and practice (KAP): disaster preparedness in Padang City 2013 (BNPB, Jakarta, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- BPBD Padang, Final report: survey of community preparedness of Padang [ID] (BPBD Padang, Padang, 2017). [Google Scholar]
- LIPI – UNESCO, Community preparedness study in anticipating earthquake and tsunami disaster [ID] (LIPI-UNESCO, Jakarta, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- NCDP, The NCDP model for disaster preparedness (Columbia University, New York, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- I. Wagner and P. Breil, Ecohydrol Hydrobiol, 13, 113-134 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- B. Allenby and J. Fink, Sci, 309, 1034-1036 (2005). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.