MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 228, 20182018 3rd International Conference on Circuits and Systems (CAS 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Management Science and Engineering|
|Published online||14 November 2018|
- [Britain] M. Gage, M. Vandenberg. Urban Hard Building Design [M]. Beijing: China Architecture and Building Press, 1985. [Google Scholar]
- [U.S.] Motrock. Architectural Design Theory and Techniques [M]. translated by Li Jingyu, Li Shuo, Wu Xiuwei, 1st edition, 2007, Dalian: Dalian University of Technology Press. [Google Scholar]
- Bai Na. The Influence of Chinese Traditional Culture on Garden Art [J]. Huge Stage, 2013, 12: 249-250. [Google Scholar]
- Tumer T. City as landscape. Oxford: E&FNSPon, 1996. [Google Scholar]
- [Britain] Catherine Diin. The Architectural Form and Texture [M]. translated by Zhou Jianyun, Tang Xiaoxiang, Hou Yajuan, 1st edition 2004, Hangzhou: Zhejiang Science and Technology Press. [Google Scholar]
- Chen Ruilin. History of Chinese Modern Art Design [M]. Hunan: Hunan Science and Technology Press, 1st edition: 131, 2002. [Google Scholar]
- Ye Jundong. Discussion on the Innovative Application of Chinese Traditional Elements in Architectural Design [D]. Jiangsu: Suzhou University, 2011. [Google Scholar]
- Zhou Guilin.Preliminary Study on the Application of Traditional Residential Decoration Elements in Contemporary Architectural Design [D]. North China University of Technology, 2012. [Google Scholar]
- Wen Feifei. The Expression and Inheritance of Historical Context in Architectural Design ---Taking Xi’an Datang Furong Garden as an Example [D].Taiyuan: Taiyuan University of Technology, 2011 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.