MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 228, 20182018 3rd International Conference on Circuits and Systems (CAS 2018)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Communications and Information Technology|
|Published online||14 November 2018|
- United Nation. World Population Prospects [R]. New York, 1998. [Google Scholar]
- Mc Gee, M A, et al. The description of activities of daily living in five centers in England and Wales Medical Research Council Cognitive Function and Aging Study [J]. Age and aging, 1998, (27): 605-613. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Anstey K j, Wood J, Lord S, et al. Cognitive, sensory and physical factors enabling driving safety in order adults [J]. Clinical Psychology Review, 2005, 25 (1): 45-65. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Selander. H, Bolin. I, Falkmer. T. Does Automatic Transmission Improve Driving Behavior in Older Drivers? [J]. Gerontology, 2012, 58 (2): 181-187. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- DeMaria EJ. Evaluation and treatment of the elderly trauma victim [J]. Clinics in Geriatric Medicine, 1993, 9 (2): 461-471. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Richter M, Pape HC, Otte D, et al. The current status of road user injuries among the elderly in Germany: a medical and technical accident analysis [J]. Journal of Trauma-Injury Infection&Critical Care, 2005, 58 (3): 591-595. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Moran SG, McGwin G, Metzger JS, et al. Relationship between age and lower extremity fractures in frontal motor vehicle collisions [J]. Journal of Trauma-Injury Infection&Critical Care, 2003, 54 (2): 261-265. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Martinez R, Sharieff G, Hooper J. Three-point restraints as a risk factor for chest injury in the elderly [J]. Journal of Trauma-Injury Infection & Critical Care, 1994, 37 (6): 980-984. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- National research group on population development strategy. National population development strategy research report [R]. 2007  Curry RC, Greenberg JA, Kiefer RJ. NADS Versus CAMP Closed-Course 19 Comparision Eaminining “last-second” Braking and Steering Maneuvers under Various 20 Kinematic Conditions [R]. Washington DC: National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, 2005. [Google Scholar]
- Shilit B N, Adams N, Want R. Context-aware computing applications. IEEE Workshop on Mobile Computing systems and Applications, 1994: 134-187. [Google Scholar]
- Dey A K. Providing architectural support for building context-aware applications: [dissertation]. Atlanta: Georgia Institute of Technology. 2000. [Google Scholar]
- Kim S W, Park S H, Lee J B et al. Sensible appliance: applying context-awareness to appliance design. Personal and Ubiquitous Comuting, 2004, 8 (3-4): 184-191. [Google Scholar]
- Yan Lei, Wang Kedong, Bai Geng, et al. Research and experiment on communication positioning mode in vehicle information terminals [EB/OL]. (2005-06) [2014-02-28]. http://www.doc88.com/p-0823981527465.html. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.