MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 227, 20182018 4th International Conference on Communication Technology (ICCT 2018)
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||Management Science and Engineering|
|Published online||14 November 2018|
- Datong Museum, “the land of the earth -Come into the Datong Museum”, Jiangsu Phoenix Art Press, August 2016 edition. (In Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Li Xiaosha and Wang Peilei: Research and development of “Mawangdui health preserving cultural and creative products”, “Research on Chinese museum culture industry”, Hubei people's publishing house, 2015.(In Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- The development of Museum arts and crafts needs to “fly into the homes of ordinary people”. [EB/OL] [2018-01-22] http: //news.ifeng.com/a/20150311/43314095_0.shtml; (In Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Rao Qianqian, Xu Kai Qiang, Li Min. Product design and development research under experience perspective [J]. Design, 2016, (09):30-31. [Google Scholar]
- Only by making good use of traditional cultural resources can we create a creative product that moves people. [EB/OL][2018-01-22] http://news.ifeng.com/a/20160312/47803136_0.shtml. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.