MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 227, 20182018 4th International Conference on Communication Technology (ICCT 2018)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Management Science and Engineering|
|Published online||14 November 2018|
- Guo Xiangfei, Li Shumin, Huang Xiaoli. Analysis on Literature Retrieval Course Teaching Method Research in China [J]. Journal of Medical Informatics, 2012, 33(12): 85-88 [Google Scholar]
- Sackett DL, Richardson WS, Rosenberg W, et al. Evidence - Based Medicine: How to Practice and Teach EBM [M]. 2nd ed. London: Churchill Livingstone, 2000 [Google Scholar]
- Luo Jiutong, Sun Meng, Gu Xiaoqing. The Innovation Research of MOOC from the Perspective of Blended Learning: Case Study of SPOC [J]. Modern Educational Technology, 2014(7):18-25 [Google Scholar]
- Li Yan, Chen Wen, Liu Jingcheng. Exploration and Practice on the Teaching Reform of Literature Retrieval Course for Postgraduate under the Influence of the Anti-MOOC and the Flipped Classroom [J]. Journal of Academic Libraries, 2015(4):97-102 [Google Scholar]
- Guo Qianling, Zhang Huiqing, Yi Lei. Mixed Teaching Model of Literature Retrie val Course for Postgraduates Supported by MOOC [J]. Journal of Library Science, 2015(10): 82-85 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.