MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 227, 20182018 4th International Conference on Communication Technology (ICCT 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Communication Technology and Information Engineering|
|Published online||14 November 2018|
- Fang Wenchao. Study on Location Selection of Distribution Center Based on Genetic Algorithm[J]. Beijing City Studies Journal of the Academy, 2015, (1) [Google Scholar]
- Zhao Wanhua. Study on the Evaluation Method of Location Selection of Regional Logistics Distribution Center[D]. Wuhan University, 2011 [Google Scholar]
- Yuan Qun. Location Optimization of Cold Chain Logistics Distribution Center Based on Improved Hybrid Genetic Algorithm[J]. Journal of Shanghai Jiaotong University, 2016(11):1795-1800 [Google Scholar]
- Huang Zunjuan. Research on Optimization of Urban Cold Chain Logistics Distribution Route Based on Genetic Algorithm[J] Economy and management, 2017(8):97-101 [Google Scholar]
- Yang Danting. Cold chain logistics distribution path optimization[D].Dalian Maritime University,2014 [Google Scholar]
- WU Qinggang. Research on the Status Quo and Countermeasures of China's Cold Chain Logistics Development[J] China's circulation economy, 2011, (2):24-28 [Google Scholar]
- Li Yuhui, Zhen Guohua, et al. Optimization of Multi-temperature Co-allocation Cost of Cool Storage Cooling Products Based on Genetic Algorithm[J]. Journal of Railway Science and Engineering, 2017(4):879-884 [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Pengcheng. Research on Cold Chain Logistics Path Optimization Based on Improved Genetic Algorithm[D]. Anhui University of Science and Technology,2016 [Google Scholar]
- Dong Jie. Research on Optimization of Urban Cold Chain Logistics Distribution Route under Green Perspective[D]. Dalian University of Technology, 2017 [Google Scholar]
- Li Shuaishuai, Zhang Zheng, et al. Research on Optimization of Cold Chain Logistics Transportation Mode under Axial-spoke Multimodal Transport Network[J]. Logistics technology, 2016(7):78-81 [Google Scholar]
- Yu Lei, Shi Feng, Wang Hui, et al. 30 Case Analysis of MATLAB Intelligent Algorithm [M]. Beijing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics Press, 2015 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.