MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 225, 2018UTP-UMP-VIT Symposium on Energy Systems 2018 (SES 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Economic, environmental, social, policy and utilization aspects of energy|
|Published online||05 November 2018|
- A. B Raju., & S. Annigeri, Computing in engineering education: The current scenario. In Contemporary Computing and Informatics (IC3I), International Conference on (pp. 130-134) (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.K. Roy., G. Varshney., & V.K. Chandna, Learning through modern tools in power quality to evaluate course outcome. In MOOCs, Innovation and Technology in Education (MITE) IEEE 3rd International Conference on (pp. 96-99) (2015) [Google Scholar]
- B. Kanmani., K.M. Babu, Leveraging Technology in Outcome-Based Education In:Natarajan R. (eds) Proceedings of the International Conference on Transformations in Engineering Education (2015) [Google Scholar]
- M.R. Prasad, & D.K. Reddy. Computer Based Teaching Methodology for Outcome-Based Engineering Education. IEEE 6th International Conference on (pp. 809-814). IEEE (2016) [Google Scholar]
- M. Sharma & A. S. Phadke, Journal of Engineering Education Transformations (2017). [Google Scholar]
- Kanmani, B., Shreenivas, & MK, P. K. Introducing a 'Modern Tool' in engineering education: An example. In MOOCs, Innovation and Technology in Education (MITE), IEEE 3rd International Conference on (pp. 388-391) (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A. R. Itagi, & V. Sushma, Journal of Engineering Education Transformations, 31(1), 42-47 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- M.B. Baharom, S. Karuppanan & M. A. A. Majid., European Journal of Social Sciences, 39(2), 174-183 (2013) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.