MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 225, 2018UTP-UMP-VIT Symposium on Energy Systems 2018 (SES 2018)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Economic, environmental, social, policy and utilization aspects of energy|
|Published online||05 November 2018|
- O. Hills, “Corrosion: the hidden danger,” World Pipelines, 5 (2005). [Google Scholar]
- M. Lettich, “Is There A Cure for Corrosion under Insulation,” Insulation Outlook Magazine (2005). [Google Scholar]
- W. Wu, G. Cheng, H. Hu, Q. Zhou, “Risk analysis of corrosion failures of equipment in refining and petrochemical plants based on fuzzy set theory,” Engineering Failure Analysis, 32 (2013). [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Mokhtar, “Failure probability modeling for piping systems subject to corrosion under insulation,” Ph.D. Thesis, Dept. Mech. Eng., UTP., Tronoh, Malaysia (2011). [Google Scholar]
- M.M. Khan, A.A. Mokhtar, H. Hussin, “A neural-based fuzzy logic Model to determine corrosion rate for carbon steel subject to corrosion under insulation,” Applied Mechanics and Materials (2015) [Google Scholar]
- M.M. Khan, A.A Mokhtar, H.Hussin, “A fuzzy-based model to determine CUI corrosion rate for carbon steel piping systems”, ARPN Journal of Engineering and Applied Sciences, 11, 22, November (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Mokhtar, M. Che Ismail, “A fuzzy-Based model to determine corrosion rate for carbon steel subject to corrosion under insulation,” paper presented at NACE, East Asia regional conference 2008, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia (2008) [Google Scholar]
- M. Singh, T. Markeset, “A methodology for risk-based inspection planning of oil and gas pipes based on fuzzy logic framework,” Engineering Failure Analysis, 16 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- M.M. Khan, A.A. Mokhtar, H. Hussin, “Prediction for corrosion under insulation subject to carbon steel pipes using ANFIS,” ARPN Journal of Engineering and Applied Sciences, 11 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- API 581, “Risk-Based Resource Document - Risk Based Inspection”, American Petroleum Institute, Washington, DC (2000). [Google Scholar]
- R.D. Kane, B. Chambers, “High temperature crude oil corrosivity: Where sulfur and naphthenic acid chemistry and metallurgy meet”, Corrosion Solutions® Conference 2011 Proceedings, anticorrosionconference.com. [Google Scholar]
- T. Kurihara, R. Miyake, N. Oshima, M. Nakahara, “Investigation of the actual inspection data for corrosion under insulation (CUI) in chemical plant and examination about estimation method for likelihood of CUI,” Corrosion Engineering, 59 (2010). [Google Scholar]
- N.R. Burhani, M. Muhammad, M. Che Ismail, M. Asmi Mahed, “An experimental analysis using Taguchi method in resolving the significant factors subject to corrosion under insulation”, ARPN Journal of Engineering and Applied Sciences, 11, 20 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- N.R. Burhani, M. Muhammad, A.A. Mokhtar, M. Che Ismail, “Application of Logistic Regression in Resolving Influential Risk Factors Subject to Corrosion Under Insulation”, Proceedings of the 2016 International Conference on Industrial Engineering and Operations Management, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, March 8-10 (2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.