MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 225, 2018UTP-UMP-VIT Symposium on Energy Systems 2018 (SES 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Energy generation efficiency|
|Published online||05 November 2018|
- K. S Grochowick, J. Goles, H. Jankowski, Fuel, 83, 1847-1853, (2003) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Li, R. Jankowski, M. Kotecki, W. Yang, D. Szewczyk, A. Brdekiewicz, W. Blaisk, Energy Fuels, 26, 926-937, (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.M Lee, D.W Kim, J.S Kim, Unburned carbon fraction with operation variables in a commercial circulating fluidized bed during co-combustion of various antarcits, (2011) [Google Scholar]
- J.Pallares, I.Arauzo, E.Teruel, Development of an engineering system for unburned carbon prediction, (2008) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Hao, X. Qian, K. Cen, J. Fan, Fuel Processing Technology, 85, 113-124, (2003). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. K Srinivasa, S. Renjith, B. Shome, SAE Technical Paper 2014-01-0658, (2014). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.