MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 225, 2018UTP-UMP-VIT Symposium on Energy Systems 2018 (SES 2018)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Energy Enhancement and Optimization|
|Published online||05 November 2018|
- A.V.N, and Sivanagaraju, S, IEEE Transactions on Power Systems, Vol. 19, pp. 1-7, (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Challa Krishna Rao, Dr. Madhu Sahu K B, Dr.Siva Yellampalli, Balabomma Bhaskara Rao, International Journal of Engineering Research and Applications (IJERA), Vol. 2, Issue 1, pp.260-268, (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Irusapparajan G and Rama Reddy S, Research Journal of Applied Sciences, Engineering and Technology 3(7): 612-616, (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Jaganathan, S. Dr.Palaniswami S, Journal of Theoretical and Applied Information Technology, Vol 47, No.1, pp.143-153, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Jangjit S, Kumkratug P and Laohachai P, Journal of Research in Engineering and Technology, Vol 6, No.4, pp. 379-385, (2009) [Google Scholar]
- A and Chandrasekhar S, International Journal of Computer and Electrical Engineering, Vol.4, No.2, (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Murali D, Dr.Rajaram M, International Journal of Computer Applications (0975-8887) Vol 9, No.8, 45, (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Prakash G.Burade, and Jagdish B. Helonde, International Journal of Research and Reviews in Electrical and Computer Engineering, Vol 1, No. 4, pp.1040-1046, (2011) [Google Scholar]
- A.P. and Reddy B.S.R., International Journal of Computer and Electrical Engineering, Vol. 2, No. 3, 1793-8163, pp. 441-446, (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Rakesh G., Bhargav. K. V., Ram. Ch, International Journal of Engineering Science and Technology, Vol. 3, No. 5, (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Shoorangiz Shams Shamsabad Farahani, Reza Hemmati, Mehdi Nikzad and Omid Isanejad, International Journal of the Physical Sciences, Vol 6(7), pp. 1643-1652, 4, April, (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Y, Chen C, and Zhang Y, IEEE Transactions on Power Systems, Vol 21, No. 4, pp. 1550-1556, (2006). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.