MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 225, 2018UTP-UMP-VIT Symposium on Energy Systems 2018 (SES 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Fundamental and Applied Thermal Energy|
|Published online||05 November 2018|
- B. Crook, N.C. Burton, Fungal Biol Rev, Indoor moulds, sick building syndrome and building related illness, 24, 106-113, (2010) [Google Scholar]
- A. Norhidayah, C.K. Lee, M.K. Azhar, S. Nurulwahida, Procedia Eng, Indoor air quality and sick building syndrome in three selected buildings, 53, 93-98, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- H. Wang, S. Hu, Build and Environ, Experimental study on thermal sensation of people in moderate activities, 100, 127-134, (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Enescu, Renew Sust Energ Rev, A review of thermal comfort models and indicators for indoor environments, 79, 1353-1379, (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Rupp, N.G. Vasquez, R. Lamberts, Energ and Buildings, A review of thermal comfort models in the built environment, 105, 178-205, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- U. Berardi, Resour Conserv Recy, A cross-country comparison of the building energy consumptions and their trends, 12, 230-241, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Gou, W. Gamage, S. Lau, S. Lau, Build, An investigation of thermal comfort and adaptive behaviors in naturally ventilated residential buildings in tropical climates: A pilot study, 8, (2018) [Google Scholar]
- P.H. Shaikh, N. Mohd, A.A. Sahito, P. Nallagownden, I. Elamvazuthi, M.S. Shaikh, Renew Sust Energ Rev, Building energy for sustainable development in Malaysia: A review, 75, 1392-1403, (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Taleghani, M. Tenpierik, S. Kurvers, A. Dobbelsteen, Renew Sust Energ Rev, A review into thermal comfort in buildings, 26, 201-215, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- ANSI/ASHRAE Standard 55, Thermal environment conditions for human occupancy, (2004) [Google Scholar]
- Department of Standards Malaysia, Malaysian Standard, MS1525 Code of practice on energy efficiency and use of renewable energy for non-residential buildings, (2001) [Google Scholar]
- N. Djongyang, R. Tchinda, D. Njomo, Renew Sust Energ Rev, Thermal comfort: A review paper, 14, 2626-2640, (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Hoyt, S. Schiavon, A. Piccioli, T. Cheung, D. Moon, K. Steinfeld, CBE Thermal Comfort Tool. Center for the Built Environment, University of California Berkeley, http://comfort.cbe.berkeley.edu/, (2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.