MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 223, 2018The 12th International Conference on Axiomatic Design (ICAD 2018)
|Number of page(s)||13|
|Published online||29 October 2018|
- R. Scupin, The KJ Method: A Technique for Analyzing Data Derived from Japanese Ethnology. Human Organization. 56. (1997) [Google Scholar]
- L.K. Chan, M.L. Wu, Quality function deployment:A literature review, European Journal of Operational Research, Volume 143, Issue 3, Pages 463-497, (2002) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K.G. Jamieson, R.D. Nowak, Active ranking using pairwise comparisons. arXiv:1109.3701v1, (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Acclaro Overview, Functional Specs Inc. Retrieved from Http://www.axiomaticdesign.com/products/default.asp (2018) [Google Scholar]
- M.K. Thompson. Improving the requirements process in Axiomatic Design Theory. CIRP Annals -Manufacturing Technology, 62(62):115-118. (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Brown, H. Henley, Metrics for Developing Functional Requirements and Selecting Design Parameters in Axiomatic Design. The 10th International Conference on Axiomatic Design, ICAD 2016. Procedia CIRP 53 113-118. (2016) [Google Scholar]
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.