MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 222, 20183rd International Workshop on Flexibility in Sustainable Construction (ORSDCE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Published online||29 October 2018|
- Apis cor, w:http://apis-cor.com available 15.04.2018. [Google Scholar]
- D-Shape, w:https://d-shape.com available 15.04.2018. [Google Scholar]
- Z. Jamroży, Beton i jego technologie, PWN, Warszawa (2015) [Google Scholar]
- T.T. Le, S. A. Austin, S. Lim, R. A. Buswell, A. G. F. Gibb, T. Thorpe, Mix design and fresh properties for high-performance printing concrete, Materials and Structures, 45, 1221–1232, (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. T. Le, S. A. Austin, S. Lim, R. A. Buswell, R. Law, A. G. F. Gibb, T. Thorpe, Hardened properties of high-performance printing concrete, Cement and Concrete Research, 42(3), 558-566, (2012) [Google Scholar]
- S. Lim, R. A. Buswell, T. T. Le, S. A. Austin, A. G. F. Gibb, T. Thorpe, Developments in construction-scale additive manufacturing processes, Automation in Construction, 21(1), 262-268, (2012) [Google Scholar]
- S. Lim, T. Le, J. Webster, R. Buswell, S. Austin, A. Gibb, T. Thorpe Fabricating construction components using layered manufacturing technology, (GICC’09), Loughborough University, pp. 512-520, (2009) [Google Scholar]
- G. Ma, L. Wang, A critical review of preparation design and workability measurement of concrete material for largescale 3D printing, Frontiers of Structural and Civil Engineering, 1-19, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Malaeb, H. Hachem, A. Tourbah, T. Maalouf, N. El Zarwi, F. Hamzeh, 3D Concrete Printing: Machine and Mix Design, IJCIET, 6(6), 14-22, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- B. Nematollahi, M. Xia, J. Sanjayan, Current Progress of 3D Concrete Printing Technologies, ISARC 2017, 260-267, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- V. N. Nerella, M. Krause, M. Näther, V. Mechtcherine, Studying printability of fresh concrete for formwork free Concrete on-site 3D Printing technology (CONPrint3D), 25th Conference on Rheology of Building Materials, Regensburg, 236-246, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A. Sobotka, K. Wrońska, 3D w budownictwie, Cz.1,2 —Capabilities of use the three-dimensional printing technology in construction industry, Builder, 11,12, pp 26-29, (2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.