MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 220, 20182018 The 2nd International Conference on Mechanical, System and Control Engineering (ICMSC 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||29 October 2018|
- M. Tuttle, C. Ozemek, H. Finch, L. Kaminsky y M. Whaley, Am. Heart Ass., Inc., “Quadratic Regression Reveals an Accelerated Age-related Decline of Maximal Heart Rate in those with Low and Moderate Cardiorespiratory Fitness”, Available: http://circ.ahajournals.org [Accedy February. 12, (2017). [Google Scholar]
- C. A. Fourlas, Eur. Heart Jour. “Resting heart rate and excessive heart rate increase during pre-exercise mental stress: which one predicts mortality?”,. 30, 2815 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- T. Pulido, J. H. Donis, D. F. Dávila, C. Hernández and R. Odreman, Adv. Biom., “Assessment of heart rate and its relationship with ventricular remodeled in dynamic exercise as indicator of autonomic function between endurance athletes and strength athletes”, 5, 57–65 (2016). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Gamberale, Jour. Erg. “Perceived Exertion, Heart Rate, Oxygen Uptake and Blood Lactate in Different Work Operations”, 15, 545–554 (1972). [Google Scholar]
- H. M. Trice and W. J. Sonnenstuhl, The Jour. App. Beh. Sc., “Drinking Behavior and Risk Factors Related to the Work Place: Implications for Research and Prevention”, 24, 327–343 (1988). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.