MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 220, 20182018 The 2nd International Conference on Mechanical, System and Control Engineering (ICMSC 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Control Theory and Control Engineering|
|Published online||29 October 2018|
- A. V. Sedelnikov, “Fast analysis of onboard measurements of the earth magnetic field for the purpose of microaccelerations decrement on board of the “AIST” small spacecraft during its uncontrolled orbital flight”, International Review of Aerospace Engineering, vol. 11, № 2, pp. 160-166, (2018). [Google Scholar]
- A. N. Kirilin, E. V. Shakhmatov, V. A. Soifer, R. N. Akhmetov, S. I. Tkachenko, A. B. Prokofev, et. al., “Small satellites “AIST” constellation – design, construction and program of scientific and technological experiments”, Procedia Engineering, vol. 104, pp. 43–49, (2015). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. N. Akhmetov, V. P. Makarov, A. V. Sollogub, “Bypass principles of automated spacecraft survivability control”, in Proc. 23rd Saint Petersburg International Conference on Integrated Navigation Systems (ICINS 2016), St. Petersburg, pp. 501-505, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Davydov, Determination of parameters of attitude motion of a small communication satellite using the data of measurements of current of solar panels, Cosmic Research, Vol. 49, № 4, P. 335-344, (2011) [Google Scholar]
- A. V. Sedelnikov, A. A. Serpukhova, “Simulation of a flexible spacecraft motion to evaluate microaccelerations”, Russian Aeronautics, vol. 52, № 4, pp. 484-487, (2009). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E.B. Babcock CubeSat attitude determination via Kalman filtering of magnetometer and solar sell data, 25th Annual AIAA/USU Conference on Small Satellites, p. 1-10 (2011). [Google Scholar]
- R. Burton, S. Rock, J. Springmann, J. Cutler Online attitude determination of a passively magnetically stabilized spacecraft, Acta Astronautica, Vol. 133, P. 269–281, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Sedelnikov Mean of Microaccelerations Estimate in the Small Spacecraft Internal Environment with the Use of Fuzzy Sets, Microgravity Science and Technology, https://doi.org/10.1007/s12217-018-9620-y, pp. 1-7, (2018) [Google Scholar]
- G. P. Anshakov, A. I. Belousov, A. V. Sedelnikov The problem of estimating microaccelerations aboard Foton-M4 spacecraft, Russian Aeronautics, vol. 60, № 1, pp. 83-89, (2017). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.