MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 220, 20182018 The 2nd International Conference on Mechanical, System and Control Engineering (ICMSC 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Vehicle Design and Manufacturing Engineering|
|Published online||29 October 2018|
- Aiqin, Jia., & Jianjun, Chen., 2010. The fuzzy allocation methods of the anti-lock braking system reliability in cars. Journal of the PLA University of Science and Technology, 11 (6), pp. 668–672. [Google Scholar]
- Dezi, Zhao., Weidong, Wen., & Chengmei, Duan., 2005. The research on fuzzy allocation methods of the initial reliability in mechanical system design. Mechanical Science and Technology, 24 (7), pp. 852–856. [Google Scholar]
- Li, Du., Hongzhong, Huang., & Wei, Song., 2009. Reliability allocation of diesel engine with multi-level fuzzy comprehensive assessment. Mechanical Design and Research, 25 (1), pp. 107–110. [Google Scholar]
- Limin, Gao., Kai, Wu., &Yu, Sun., 2014. The research and application on the fuzzy allocation methods of mechanical system reliability. Mechanical Science and Technology, 33 (12), pp. 1798–1802. [Google Scholar]
- Shilong, Li., 2013. The research on reliability assessment and allocation techniques of numerical control machine. Unpublished PhD dissertation, Chongqing University. [Google Scholar]
- Sriramdas, V., Chaturvedi, S. K., &Gargama, H., 2014. Fuzzy arithmetic based reliability allocation approach during early design and development. Expert Systems with Applications, 41 (7), pp. 3444–3449. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Weili, Wang., 2014. The reliability growth design of high-speed precise punching machine based on reliability allocation and prediction. Unpublished PhD dissertation, Jilin University. [Google Scholar]
- Yingkui, Gu., & Kaiqi, Huang., 2009. The allocation method of fuzzy reliability in engines based on the domain expert knowledge. Journal of Aerospace Power, 24 (5), pp. 1143–1149. [Google Scholar]
- Youqun, Zhao., & Yingjie, Liu., 2013. Subjective comprehensive assessments of vehicle handling stability based on improved fuzzy analytic hierarchy process (FAHP). Chinese Mechanical Engineering, (18), pp. 2519–2523. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.