MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 220, 20182018 The 2nd International Conference on Mechanical, System and Control Engineering (ICMSC 2018)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Functional Material Design and Modeling|
|Published online||29 October 2018|
- Yu. A. Golovin, Nanoindentation and mechanical properties of solids in submicrovolumes, thin near-surface layers, and films, Physics of the Solid State, 50, 12 (2008), pp. 2116-2142. [Google Scholar]
- W. C. Oliver, and G.M. Pharr, Measurement of hardness and elastic modulus by instrumented indentation: Advances in understanding and refinements to methodology, J. Mater. Res. 19, 1 (2004), pp. 3-21. [Google Scholar]
- S. A. Fedosov, and L. Peshek, Determining mechanical properties of materials by microindentation: Modern foreign methods, MSU Fac. of Phys. (2004). [Google Scholar]
- S. I. Bulychev, V. P. Alekhin, M.Kh. Shorshorov and A. P. Ternovskii, Mechanical properties of materials studied from kinetic diagrams of load versus depth of impression during microimpression, Problemy Prochnosti, 9 (1976), pp. 79-83. [Google Scholar]
- K. Johnson, Contact Mechanics, Mir (1989). [Google Scholar]
- V. G. Sorokin, A. V. Volosnikova, S. A. Vyatkin et al., Steel and Alloy Grades, Mashinostroenie (1989), 640 p. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.