MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 218, 2018The 1st International Conference on Industrial, Electrical and Electronics (ICIEE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Industrial And Engineering Applications|
|Published online||26 October 2018|
- S. Amini, P. Ordoney, and I. Khuzestan, “Investigation of biogas as renewable energy source.,” Int. J. …, pp. 1453–1457, (2013). [Google Scholar]
- R. Arthur, M. F. Baidoo, and E. Antwi, “Biogas as a potential renewable energy source: A Ghanaian case study,” Renew. Energy, vol. 36, no. 5, pp. 1510–1516, (2011). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. G. a Potts and D. J. Martin, “Anaerobic digestion, gasification, and pyrolysis,” Waste Manag. Minimization, (2011). [Google Scholar]
- J. Fierro, “Best Available Techniques in Pyrolysis and Anaerobic Digestion Introduction : Pyrolysis,” no. September, pp. 29–30, (2011). [Google Scholar]
- K. Jonasson, “Project 3 . Biomass to energy and chemicals through anaerobic digestion and gasification Kevin Jonasson Sebnem Madrali NRCan - Bioenergy Development Group.” [Google Scholar]
- C. N. Ketut, A. Sudrajad, M. Permana, and H. Haryanto, “Experimental study of anaerobic digester biogas method using leachate from landfill municipal waste,” Int. J. Appl. Eng. Res., vol. 12, no. 19, pp. 9112–9115, (2017). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.