MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 218, 2018The 1st International Conference on Industrial, Electrical and Electronics (ICIEE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Industrial And Engineering Applications|
|Published online||26 October 2018|
- R. A. M. A. M. Gotardo et al., “Improved magnetic properties and structural characterizations in Mn doped 0.9BiFeO3–0.1BaTiO3 compositions,” Scr. Mater., vol. 130, pp. 161–164, 2017. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Zheng, J. Wang, J. Zhang, H. Ge, Z. Chen, and Y. F. Gao, “The structure and magnetic properties of pure single phase BiFeO3 nanoparticles by microwave-assisted sol-gel method,” J. Alloys Compd., vol. 735, pp. 945–949, 2018. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Godara, N. Sinha, G. Ray, and B. Kumar, “Combined structural, electrical, magnetic and optical characterization of bismuth ferrite nanoparticles synthesized by auto-combustion route,” J. Asian Ceram. Soc., vol. 2, no. 4, pp. 416–421, 2014. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Kumar, K. L. Yadav, and G. D. Varma, “Large magnetization and weak polarization in sol-gel derived BiFeO3ceramics,” Mater. Lett., vol. 62, no. 8–9, pp. 1159–1161, 2008. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Du, Z. X. Cheng, M. Shahbazi, E. W. Collings, S. X. Dou, and X. L. Wang, “Enhancement of ferromagnetic and dielectric properties in lanthanum doped BiFeO3 by hydrothermal synthesis,” J. Alloys Compd., vol. 490, no. 1–2, pp. 637–641, 2010. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. A. Khomchenko et al., “Effect of Sm substitution on ferroelectric and magnetic properties of BiFeO3,” Scr. Mater., vol. 62, no. 5, pp. 238–241, 2010. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Liu et al., “Influence of Zn doping on structural, optical and magnetic properties of BiFeO 3 fi lms fabricated by the sol – gel technique,” Mater. Lett., vol. 133, pp. 49–52, 2014. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Billah, “INVESTIGATION OF MULTIFERROIC AND PHOTOCATALYTIC PROPERTIES OF Li DOPED BiFeO3 NANOPARTICLES By,” Bangladesh University of Engineering and Technology, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- H. Baqiah, Z. A. Talib, A. H. Shaari, N. Tamchek, and N. B. Ibrahim, “Synthesis, optical and magnetic behavior of (BiFeO3)1–x(α-Fe2O3)x nanocomposites,” Mater. Sci. Eng. B, vol. 231, no. August 2017, pp. 5–10, 2018. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Liu, Y. Guo, B. Guo, and D. Zhang, “nanopowders by a sol e gel method,” vol. 19, pp. 69–72, 2013. [Google Scholar]
- Q. Rong, W. Xiao, G. Xiao, A. Hu, and L. Wang, “Magnetic properties in BiFeO3 doped with Cu and Zn first-principles investigation,” J. Alloys Compd., vol. 674, pp. 463–469, 2016. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. Iurchuk, B. Doudin, J. Bran, and B. Kundys, “Electrical Writing of Magnetic and Resistive Multistates in CoFe Films Deposited onto Pb[ZrxTi1-x]O3,” Phys. Procedia, vol. 75, pp. 956–966, 2015. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Ramachandran and M. S. R. Rao, “Low temperature magnetocaloric effect in polycrystalline BiFeO3 ceramics,” Appl. Phys. Lett., vol. 95, no. 14, pp. 2007–2010, 2009. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Guo et al., “Enhancement of multiferroic properties in Bi0.92Ho0.08Fe0.97Mn0.03O3/ Zn0.5Ni0.5Fe2O4 bilayered thin films by tunable schottky barrier and interface barrier,” J. Alloys Compd., vol. 741, pp. 420–431, 2018. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. Kumar and S. Singh, “Optical and magnetic properties of (1-x) BiFeO 3 -xCaTiO 3 nanoparticles,” vol. 732, pp. 350–357, 2018. [Google Scholar]
- R. Safi and H. Shokrollahi, “Physics, chemistry and synthesis methods of nanostructured bismuth ferrite (BiFeO3) as a ferroelectro-magnetic material,” Prog. Solid State Chem., vol. 40, no. 1–2, pp. 6–15, 2012. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.