MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 218, 2018The 1st International Conference on Industrial, Electrical and Electronics (ICIEE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Industrial And Engineering Applications|
|Published online||26 October 2018|
- Alfarisi, M.F., Impact of Financial Crisis on Non-Traditional Income: Islamic Banks Vis a Vis Conventional Banks. Journal of Islamic Finance, 2015. 4(1): p. 031-038. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Apergis, N., The long-term role of non-traditional banking in profitability and risk profiles: Evidence from a panel of U.S. banking institutions. Journal of International Money and Finance, 2014. 45: p. 61-73. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Beck, T., A. Demirguc-Kunt, and O. Merrouche, Islamic vs conventional banking: Business model, efficiency, and stability. Journal of Banking & Finance, 2013. 37: p. 433-447. [Google Scholar]
- Ekanayake and Wanamalie, Income Diversification and Bank Risk-Return Trade-Off: Evidence from an Emerging Economy. Asian Economic and Financial Review, 2017. 7(7): p. 644-655. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Grassa, R., Islamic banks' income structure, and risk: evidence from GCC countries. Accounting Research Journal, 2012. 25(3): p. 227-241. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Gurbuz, A.O., S. Yanik, and Y. Ayturk, Income Diversification, and Bank Performance: Evidence from Turkish Banking Sector. BDDK Bankacilik ve Finansal Piyasalar, 2013. 7(1): p. 9-29. [Google Scholar]
- Hamdi, H., A. Hakimi, and K. Zaghdoudi, Diversification, bank performance, and risk: have Tunisian banks adopted the new business model? Financial Innovation, 2017. 3(22): p. 1-25. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Hardianto, D.S. and P. Wulandari, Islamic Bank Vs Conventional Bank: Intermediation, Fee Based Service Activity and Efficiency. International Journal of Islamic and Middle Eastern Finance and Management, 2016. 9(2): p. 1-18. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Hidayat, W.Y., M. Kakinaka, and H. Miyamoto, Bank Risk and Non-Interest Income Activities in the Indonesian Banking Industry. Economics & Management Series, 2012. 03: p. 1-25. [Google Scholar]
- Horne, J.C.V. and J. John M. Wachowicz, Fundamentals of Financial Management 13th Edition. 2008: Prentice Hall Inc. [Google Scholar]
- Kiweu, J.M., Income Diversification in the Banking Sector and Earnings Volatility: Evidence from Kenyan Commercial Banks. KBA Centre for Research on Financial Markets and Policy, 2012. 02: p. 1-32. [Google Scholar]
- Kohler, M., Does Non-Interest Income Make Banks More Risky? Retail-versus Investment-Oriented Banks. Review of Financial Economics, 2013. 23: p. 182-193. [Google Scholar]
- Le, T., The effect of income diversification on bank risk: Evidence from Vietnam. SSRN Electronic Journal, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- Meslier, C., R. Tacneng, and A. Tarazi, Bank Diversification, Risk and Profitability in an Emerging Economy with Regulatory Asset Structure Constraints: Evidence from the Philippines. Archives Ouvertes, 2013: p. 1-55. [Google Scholar]
- Molyneux, P. and J. Yip, Income diversification, and performance of Islamic banks. Journal of Financial Management, Market, and Institutions, 2013. 1(1): p. 47-66. [Google Scholar]
- Moudud-Ul-Huq, S., et al., Does Bank Diversification Heterogeneously Affect Performance and Risk-taking in ASEAN Emerging Economies? Research in International Business and Finance, 2018: p. 1-22. [Google Scholar]
- Nguyen, M., S. Perera, and M. Skully, Bank market power, ownership, regional presence and revenue diversification: Evidence from Africa. Emerging Markets Review, 2016: p. 1-27. [Google Scholar]
- Nguyen, T.C., D.V. Vo, and V.C. Nguyen, Risk and Income Diversification in the Vietnamese Banking System. Journal of Applied Finance & Banking 2015. 5(1): p. 99-115. [Google Scholar]
- Nisar, S., et al., The Impact of Revenue Diversification on Bank Profitability and Stability: Empirical Evidence from South Asian Countries. International Journal of Financial Studies, 2018. 6(40): p. 1-25. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Rivai, V. and R. Ismal, Islamic Risk Management for Islamic Bank 2013, Jakarta: PT. Gramedia Pustaka Utama. [Google Scholar]
- Suhartanto, D., et al., The link between tourism involvement and service performance: Evidence from frontline retail employees. Journal of Business Research, 2018. 83(Supplement C): p. 130-137. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Suhartanto, D., et al., Loyalty Intention towards Islamic Bank: The Role of Religiosity, Image, and Trust. International Journal of Economics and Management, 2018. 12(1): p. 137-151. [Google Scholar]
- Suhartanto, D., The role of store coopetition and attractiveness on the performance of tourism destination and its retail stores. International Journal of Tourism Policy, 2017. 7(2): p. 151-165. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Trivedi, S.R., Banking Innovations, and New Income Streams: Impact on Banks' Performance. Munich Personal RePEc Archive, 2015: p. 1-27. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.