MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 218, 2018The 1st International Conference on Industrial, Electrical and Electronics (ICIEE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Industrial And Engineering Applications|
|Published online||26 October 2018|
- P.M. Senge, G. Carstedt, and P.L. Porter, "Innovating Our Way to the Next Industrial Revolution," MIT Sloan Management Review, 42(2), pp. 24-38 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Scott, J.V. Reenen, and M. Zachariadis, "The Long-Term Effect of Digital Innovation on Bank Performance: An Empirical Study of SWIFT Adoption in Financial Services," Centre for Economic Performance, 992, pp. 1-49 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- R.M. Zaman, H. Movassaghi, "Interest-Free Islamic Banking: Ideals and Reality," International Journal of Finance, 14(4), pp. 2428-2442 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- M.H. Bedoui, "Sharia-based Ethical Performance Measurement Framework," Chairs for Ethics and Financial Norms, pp. 1-12 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- M.O. Mohammed, D.A Razak, "The Performance Measures of Islamic Banking Based on the Maqashid Framework," Paper of IIUM International Accounting Conference (INTAC IV) held at Putra Jaya Marroitt, pp. 1-17 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- U. Chapra, Sistem Moneter Islam, Jakarta: Gema Insasi Press & Tazkia Press (2000) [Google Scholar]
- D. Suhartanto, et al., "Loyalty Intention towards Islamic Bank: The Role of Religiosity, Image, and Trust," International Journal of Economics and Management, 12(1), pp. 119-132 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- M. Ayub, C. Paldi, "Dichotomy between Syariah Compliance and The Economic Goals of Islamic Financial Institutions," Journal of Islamic Business and Management, 5(2), pp. 69-98 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Kuppusamy, A.S. Saleha, A. Samudhram, "Measurement of Islamic Banks Performance Using a Shariah Conformity and Profitablity Model," Review of Islamic Economics, 13(2), pp. 35-48 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- M.S. Antonio, Y.D. Sanrego, M. Taufiq, "An Analysis of Islamic Banking Performance: Maqashid Index Implementation in Indonesia and Jordani,". Journal of Islamic Finance, 1(1): p. 012-029 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- D. Suhartanto, et al., "The link between tourism involvement and service performance: Evidence from frontline retail employees," Journal of Business Research, 83, pp. 130-137 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Yuwono, E. Sukarno, M. Ichsan, "Petunjuk Praktis Penyusunan Balanced Scorecard: Menuju Organisasi Yang Berfokus Pada Strategi," Jakarta: Gramedia Pustaka Utama, (2002) [Google Scholar]
- Ulum, "Akuntansi Sektor Publik Sebuah Pengantar," Malang: Universitas Muhammadiyah Malang, (2005) [Google Scholar]
- B. Indonesia, "Sistem Penilaian Tingkat Kesehatan Bank Umum Berdasarkan Prinsip Syariah", in 9/24/DPbS, (2007) [Google Scholar]
- O.J. Keuangan, "Statistik Perbankan Syariah," Jakarta, (2018) [Google Scholar]
- L.A. Prasetyowati, L.H. Handoko, "Pengukuran Kinerja Bank Umum Syariah dengan Maqashid Index dan Sharia Conformity and Profitability (SCnP)," Jurnal Akuntansi dan Keuangan Islam, 4(2): pp. 107-130 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- W. Ratnaputri, "The Analysis of Islamic Bank Financial Performance by Using CAMEL, Shariah Conformity and Profitability (SCnP)," Jurnal Dinamika Manajemen, 4(2): pp. 220-232, (2013) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.