MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 218, 2018The 1st International Conference on Industrial, Electrical and Electronics (ICIEE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||26 October 2018|
- Ruiz, J.,Mintzer, M., & Leipzig, RThe Impact of E-Learning in Medical. . (2006). [Google Scholar]
- Waller, V., & Wilson, J. A Definition of E-Learning. (2001). [Google Scholar]
- Djoko Budiyanto Setyohadi, Sri Kusrohmaniah, Efrans Christian, Luciana Triani Dewi. M-learning Interface Design Based on Emotional Aspect Analysis. In Paper presented at International Conference on Intelligent Human Computer Interaction, 276-287. (2017). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ozkan, S., & Koseler, R. Multi-Dimensional Evaluation of E-Learning Systems in the Higher Education Context: An Empirical Investigation of a Computer Literacy Course. (2009). [Google Scholar]
- Lee, MC. The Analytic Hierarchy and the Network Process in Multicriteria Decision Making: Performance Evaluation and Selecting Key Performance Indicators Based on ANP Model. Convergence and Hybrid Information Technologies. (2010). [Google Scholar]
- Singh, Rana Pratap., Nachtnebel, Hans Peter., Analytical hierarchy process (AHP) application for reinforcement of hydropower strategy in Nepal. Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews. (2016). [Google Scholar]
- Ozkan, S., Koseler, R., & Baykal, N. Evaluating learning management systems. (2009). [Google Scholar]
- Chen, M. K., & Wang, S.-C. The critical factors of success for information service industry in developing international market: using analytic hierarchy process (AHP) approach. Expert Systems with Applications, 37(1), 694–704. (2010). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Saaty, T.L. Fundamentals of Decision Making and Priority Theory with the Analytic Hierarchy Process. Pittsburgh USA: RWS Publications. (1994). [Google Scholar]
- Saaty, T. L. How to Make a Decision The Analytic Hierarchy Process. European Journal of Operational Research, 48, 9-26. (1970). [Google Scholar]
- Bozbura, F. T., Beskese, A., & Kahraman, C. Prioritization of human capital measurement indicators using fuzzy AHP. Expert Systems with Applications, 32(4), 1100–1112. (2007). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Fraenkel, J., Wallen, N. How to Design and evaluate research in education (2nd ed). New York: McGraw-Hill Inc. (1993). [Google Scholar]
- Sturges, Herbert. (The Choice of a Class Interval. Journal of American Statistica Association. 1926). [Google Scholar]
- Holsapple, C. W., & Lee-Post, A. Defining, assessing, and promoting e-learning success: An information systems perspective. Decision Sciences Journal of Innovative Education, 4(1), 67–85. (2006). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Selim, H. M. Critical success factors for e-learning acceptance: Confirmatory factor models. International Journal of Technology Marketing. (2007). [Google Scholar]
- Sun, P. C., et al. What drives a successful e-learning? An empirical investigation of the critical factors influencing learner satisfaction. Computers Education, 50(4), 1183–1202. (2008). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Bhuasiri, Wannasiri; Xaymoungkhoun, Oudone; Zo, Hangjung. Critical Success factors for e-learning in developing countries: A Comparative Analysis between ICT experts and faculty. Journal Computer & Education. (2012). [Google Scholar]
- Djoko Budiyanto Setyohadi, Michael Aristian, Benyamin Langgu Sinaga and Nor Aziati Abdul Hamid. Social Critical Factors Affecting Intentions and Behaviours to Use E-Learning: An Empirical Investigation Using Technology Acceptance Model. Asian Journal of Scientific Research, (2017). 10: 271-280. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Khan, B. Managing e-learning strategies: Design, delivery, implementation and evaluation. Hershey, London, Melbourne, Singapore: Information Science Publishing. (2005). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.