MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 218, 2018The 1st International Conference on Industrial, Electrical and Electronics (ICIEE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||26 October 2018|
- A. Kumar and P. Kapoor, “Design and Performance Evaluation of a Dual-Band Antenna for the 5G Mobile Communication,” pp. 2034–2036, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- A. Rahman, A. El, and B. Ahmed, “Design of Vivaldi Antenna Array with Enhancement of Radiation Characteristics for 5G Mobile Applications Design of Vivaldi Antenna Array with Enhancement of Radiation Characteristics for 5G Mobile Applications,” no. March, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- W. Hong, K. H. Baek, Y. Lee, Y. Kim, and S. T. Ko, “Study and prototyping of practically large-scale mmWave antenna systems for 5G cellular devices,” IEEE Commun. Mag., vol. 52, no. 9, pp. 63–69, 2014. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Ojaroudiparchin, M. Shen, and G. F. Pedersen, “Design of Vivaldi antenna array with end-fire beam steering function for 5G mobile terminals,” 2015 23rd Telecommun. Forum, TELFOR 2015, pp. 587–590, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- W. Hong, “Solving the Antenna Puzzle,” no. October 2017. [Google Scholar]
- S. Ifeoma, “A 4x4 Butler Matrix for 28 GHz Switched Multi-Beam Antenna A 4x But-ler Matrix for 28 GHz Switched Multi-Beam Antenna,” vol. 7, no. February 2016, pp. 436–442, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- H. Nachouane, A. Najid, A. Tribak, and F. Riouch, “Broadband 4X4 Butler matrix using wideband 90; hybrid couplers and crossovers for beamforming networks,” 2014 Int. Conf. Multimed. Comput. Syst., no. APRIL, pp. 1444–1448, 2014. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W. Bhowmik and S. Srivastava, “Optimum Design of a 4x4 Planar Butler Matrix Array for WLAN Application,” vol. 2, no. 1, pp. 68–74, 2010. [Google Scholar]
- P. F. I. Shaikh and S. B. Akhade, “Smart Antenna System using 4x4 Butler Matrix switched beam network for 2 . 4 GHz ISM band,” vol. 4, no. 3, pp. 278–282, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- S. V. Kalam and A. B. Rathi, “Optimum Design of 4X4 Symmetrically Structured Butler Matrix,” vol. 5, no. 1, pp. 31–34, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- H. Abdul and R. Al, “Design of a 4x4 Butler Matrix for Vehicle Radar Beamforming Antenna systems at 24 GHz By Hani Abdul Rahman Al Habibi.” [Google Scholar]
- Firmansyah, T. Praptodinoyo, S. et al. "Dual-wideband band pass filter using folded cross-stub stepped impedance resonator". Microwave and Optical Technology Letters.Vol.59(11). pp. 2929-2934. November 2017. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Firmansyah,T. et al. "Hepta-band bandpass filter based on folded cross-loaded stepped impedance resonator". Electronics Letters(2017), vol. 53 (16):1119. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Bouezzeddine, W. L. Schroeder, and T. Kaiser, “On the Design of MIMO Antennas for Cognitive Radio Systems,” vol. 2, no. 2, pp. 2–6. [Google Scholar]
- G. K. Pandey, H. S. Singh, P. K. Bharti, a. Pandey, and M. K. Meshram, “High Gain Vivaldi Antenna for Radar and Microwave Imaging Applications,” Int. J. Signal Process. Syst., vol. 3, no. 1, pp. 35–39, 2014. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.