MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 218, 2018The 1st International Conference on Industrial, Electrical and Electronics (ICIEE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Control Electronics, Circuits, and Systems|
|Published online||26 October 2018|
- P. A. Dahono, konversi ITB, URL: https://konversi.wordpress.com/2011/03/07/menghemat-energi-dengan-menggunakan-listrik, (2011) [Accessed 1 Jan. 2018]. [Google Scholar]
- A. Zoha, A. Gluhak, M.A Imram, and S. Rajasegarar, Non-Intrusive Load Monitoring Approaches for Disaggregated Energy Sensing: A Survey, Sensors, Vol.12, Issue 12 (2012). [Google Scholar]
- K.E Martinez, K.A Donelly, J.A Laitner, Advanced Metering Initiatives and Residential Feedback Programs: A Meta-Review for Households Electricity-Saving Opportunities, Technical Report of American Council for an Energy-Efficient Economy (2010). [Google Scholar]
- Department of Energy & Climate Change, Energy Consumption in United Kingdom, Technical Report (2010). [Google Scholar]
- G. W. Hart, Nonintrusive Appliance Load Monitoring, Proceedings IEEE, Vol. 80, No. 12, (1992). [Google Scholar]
- J. G. Roos, I. E. Lane, E. C. Lane,G. P. Hanche, Using Neural Networks For Non-Intrusive Monitoring Of Industrial Electrical Loads, Conference Proceedings of 10th Anniversary. IMTC (1994). [Google Scholar]
- E.J. Aladesanmi, KA Folly, Overview of non-intrusive load monitoring and identification technique, IFAC-PapersOnLine Vol. 48, Issue 30, p. 415-420 (2015). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H.H Chang, K.L Chen, Y.P Tsai, W.J Lee, A New Measurement Method for Power Signatures of Nonintrusive Demand Monitoring and Load Identification, IEEE Transactions on Industry Applications, Vol. 48 (2012). [Google Scholar]
- D. Srinivasan, W. S. Ng, A. C. Liew, Neural Network-Based Signature Recognition For Harmonic Source Identification, IEEE Transactions Power Delivery, Vol 21 (2006). [Google Scholar]
- Yi Du, Liang Du, Bin Lu, Ronald Harley, Thomas Habetler, A Review of Identification and Monitoring Methods for Electric Loads in Commercial and Residential Buildings, Proceeding of 2010 IEEE Energy Conversion Congress and Exposition (2010). [Google Scholar]
- GitHub, areinhardt/tracebase. [online] Available at :https://github.com/areinhardt/tracebase, (2018) [Accessed 1 Jan. 2018]. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.