MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 218, 2018The 1st International Conference on Industrial, Electrical and Electronics (ICIEE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Control Electronics, Circuits, and Systems|
|Published online||26 October 2018|
- R. Dubey, S. Nath, K. Harsha, D. R. S. Vinay, M. Bayya, Dr. Bvssn. P. Rao, “Smart Home Management with Online Power Measurement,” IEEE: Humanitarian Technology Conference (R10-HTC), Dec (2016) [Google Scholar]
- T. R. Melo, S. O. D. Luiz, “Experimental Platform for Power Measurements of Computer System,” IEEE: Consumer Electronics – Berlin, Sept (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Y. S. Son, T. Pulkkenin, K. D. Moon, C. Kim, “Home Energy Management System based on Power Line Communication,” IEEE: Transactions On Consumer Electronics, Vol: 56, No. 6, (2010) [Google Scholar]
- E.Orsi, S. Nesmachnow, “Smart Home Energy Planning Using IoT and the Cloud,” IEEE: URUCON, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Thongkhao, W. Pora, “A Low-cost Wi-Fi Smart Plug with On-off and Energy Metering Functions,” IEEE, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Arduino Mega 2560 Rev3, May 2018. [Online]. Available on: https://store.arduino.cc/usa/arduino-mega-2560-rev3 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.