MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 218, 2018The 1st International Conference on Industrial, Electrical and Electronics (ICIEE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||26 October 2018|
- K. Sandhya, A. J. Laxmi, and M. P. Soni, “Design of PI and Fuzzy Controllers for Dynamic Voltage Restorer (DVR),” AASRI Procedia, vol. 2, pp. 149–155, (2012). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Tien, R. Gono, and Z. Leonowicz, “A Multifunctional Dynamic Voltage Restorer for Power Quality Improvement,” Energies, vol. 11, no. 6, p. 1351, (2018). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Bhumkittipich and N. Mithulananthan, “Performance enhancement of DVR for mitigating voltage sag/swell using vector control strategy,” Energy Procedia, vol. 9, pp. 366–379, (2011). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Khalid and B. Dwivedi, “Power Quality Issues, Problems, Standards & Their Effects in Industry with Corrective Means,” Int. J. Adv. Eng. Technol., vol. 1, no. 2, pp. 1–11, (2011). [Google Scholar]
- S. P. Mishra, B. Biswal, J. P. Roselyn, and D. Devaraj, “Simulation and analysis of DVR for mitigating voltage sags and swells,” Procedia Eng., vol. 64, pp. 341–350, (2013). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. M. Saeed, S. H. E. Abdel Aleem, A. M. Ibrahim, M. E. Balci, and E. E. A. El-Zahab, “Power conditioning using dynamic voltage restorers under different voltage sag types,” J. Adv. Res., vol. 7, no. 1, pp. 95–103, (2016). [Google Scholar]
- R. Ibrahim, A. M. A. Haidar, M. Zahim, and H. Iu, “The effect of DVR location for enhancing voltage sag,” 2010 Int. Conf. Intell. Adv. Syst. ICIAS 2010, pp. 1–4, (2010). [Google Scholar]
- A. J. Laxmi, K. U. Rao, M. Sushama, and N. T. Devi, “Hardware Implementation Of Single Phase Dynamic Voltage Restorer,” pp. 204–209, (2010). [Google Scholar]
- C. Benachaiba and B. Ferdi, “Power Quality Improvement Using DVR,” Am. J. Appl. Sci., vol. 6, no. 3, pp. 396–400, Mar. (2009). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.