MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 217, 20182018 International Conference on Vibration, Sound and System Dynamics (ICVSSD 2018)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||17 October 2018|
- Anisa Holmes, “The Top 5 Cycling & Motorcycling Countries in the World-Dalia Research,” Dalia, 2017. [Online]. Available:https://daliaresearch.com/blog-the-top-5-cycling-motorcycling-countries-in-the-world/. [Accessed: 27-Jun-2017]. [Google Scholar]
- J. M. Noh, K. A. M. Rezali, A. As, and N. A. A. Jalil, “Transmission of Vibration from Motorcycle Handlebar to the Hand,” J. Soc. Automot. Eng. Malaysia, vol. 1, no. 3, pp. 191–197, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- Y. Patel, J. Trivedi, S. Dadhaniya, B. Patel, A. J. Sheth, U. G. Student, and P. A. J. Sheth, “Design and Development of Tuned Vibration Absorber to Control Engine Body Vibration in Idling and Running Condition,” Int. J. Eng. Sci., vol. 11561, no. 5, pp. 11561–11563, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- M. J. Griffin, “Dose-effect relationships for hand-transmitted vibration.,” Handb. Hum. Vib., pp. 609–631, 1990. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Karmegam, M. Y. Ismail, S. M. Sapuan, N. Ismail, M. T. Shamsul Bahri, S. Shuib, and P. Seetha, “A study on motorcyclist’s riding discomfort in Malaysia,” Eng. e-Transaction, vol. 4, no. 1, pp. 39–46, 2009. [Google Scholar]
- S. M. Mirbod, H. Yoshida, M. Jamali, K. Masamura, R. Inaba, and H. Iwata, “Assessment of hand-arm vibration exposure among traffic police motorcyclists,” Int. Arch. Occup. Environ. Health, vol. 70, no. 1, pp. 22–28, 1997. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Fasana and E. Giorcelli, “A vibration absorber for motorcycle handles,” Meccanica, vol. 45, no. 1, pp. 79–88, 2010. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. M. Roseiro, M. A. Neto, A. M. Amaro, C. J. Alcobia, and M. F. Paulino, “Hand-arm and whole-body vibrations induced in cross motorcycle and bicycle drivers,” Int. J. Ind. Ergon., vol. 56, pp. 150–160, 2016. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. A. Mann and M. J. Griffin, “Effect of contact conditions on the mechanical impedance of the finger.,” Cent. Eur. J. Public Health, vol. 4, no. 1, pp. 46–49, 1996. [Google Scholar]
- P. Marcotte, Y. Aldien, P.-É. Boileau, S. Rakheja, and J. Boutin, “Effect of handle size and hand–handle contact force on the biodynamic response of the hand–arm system under zh-axis vibration,” J. Sound Vib., vol. 283, no. 3-5, pp. 1071–1091, 2005. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. A. Md Rezali and M. J. Griffin, “Transmission of vibration through gloves: effects of material thickness,” Ergonomics, vol. 60, no. 1, pp. 69–81, 2016. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Watts, “On a method of reducing the rolling of ships at sea,” Trans. Inst. Nav. Archit., vol. 24, pp. 165–190, 1883. [Google Scholar]
- H. Frahm, “Device for damping vibrations of bodies.” Google Patents, 18-Apr-1911. [Google Scholar]
- Y. H. Ko, O. L. Ean, and Z. M. Ripin, “The design and development of suspended handles for reducing hand-arm vibration in petrol driven grass trimmer,” Int. J. Ind. Ergon., vol. 41, no. 5, pp. 459–470, 2011. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. V Golysheva, V. I. Babitsky, and A. M. Veprik, “Vibration protection for an operator of a hand-held percussion machine,” J. Sound Vib., vol. 274, no. 1-2, pp. 351–367, 2004. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. J. Sheth, “Vibration control of a hand blender with the tuned vibration absorber,” Int. J. Adv. Res. Eng. Appl. Sci., vol. 4, no. 10, pp. 22–30, 2015. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.