MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 216, 2018X International Scientific and Technical Conference “Polytransport Systems”
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Intelligent Control Systems for Transport|
|Published online||17 October 2018|
- V.S. Vorobyev, R.M. Bryzgalova, I.B. Repina, Nauka i transport [Science and transport] 3, 42-46 (2012). (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- S. Fuicu, M. Popa, D. Dobrilovic, M. Marcu, R. Bogdan, Brain: Broad Research in Artificial Intelligence and Neuroscience 8 (1), 52-58 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- A. Mahfouz, T. Mahmoud, A. Eldin, Journal of Informational Security and Applications 37, 28-37 (2017). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Biasutti, Computers&Education 12, 158-171 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- L. Collins, X. Liang, The Turkish Online Journal of Distance Education 15, 268-281 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- M. Adame, M. Matysek, M. Barinova, MATEC Web of Conferences 125, 02058 (2017). [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- GOST P 43.0.11-2014. Informational ensuring of equipment and operational activity. Database in technical activities (Moscow, 2015) (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- GOST 12.0.004-2015. Occupational safety standards system. Organization of training for safety and health at work. General requirements (Moscow, 2017). (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- H. Peration, Open and Distance Learning in the Developing World (Routledge, New York, 2000). [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Popkov, S.A. Bekher, Method to testing and/or polling remote users, RU Patent 2625554 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- S.A. Bekher, Thesis of Candidate of Sciences, Siberian Transport University, Novosibirsk, 2004 (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- S.A. Bekher, A.A. Popkov, The program of user identification in the process of remote testing. Registration No. 2017610808, 18.01.2017 (Moscow, 2017). (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.