MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 216, 2018X International Scientific and Technical Conference “Polytransport Systems”
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Construction and Transport Machinery, Non-Destructive Testing and Technical Diagnostics|
|Published online||17 October 2018|
- V.V. Muravyev, L.N. Stepanova, A.E. Kareev, Defektoskopija [Russian Journal of Nondestructive Testing], 1, 63-68 (2003). (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Muravyev, O.V. Muravyeva, Deformatsiya i razrushenie materialov [Deformation and destruction of materials], 1, 24-29, (2016). (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- L.N. Stepanova, E.Yu. Lebedev, A.E. Kareev, V.N. Chaplygin, S.A. Katarushkin, Russian Journal of Nondestructive Testing, 7, 455-461 (2004). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Z. Nazarchuk, Acoustic emission. Methodology and Application (Springer, 2017). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W. Hwang, S. Bae, J. Kim, S. Kang, N. Kwag, B. Lee, Nuclear Engineering and Technology, 47, 454-460 (2015). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Mazal, F. Vlasic, V. Koula, Procedia Engineering, 133, 379-388 (2015). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Sengupta, A.K. Datta, P. Topdar, Lat. Am. J. Solid Struct., 12, 8 (2015). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Qiu, G. Dai, Y. Zhang, Insight-Non-Destructive Testing and Condition, 59, 653-358 (2017). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.A. Bekher, Thesis of Candidate of sciences, Siberian Transport University, Novosibirsk, 2004 (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- S.A. Bekher, T.V. Sych, A.A. Popkov, Method of calibration of acoustic emission transducers, RU Patent 2650357 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- GOST R ISO 22096-2015. Condition monitoring and diagnostics of machines. Acoustic emission method (Moscow, 2016). (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- GOST R 55047-2012. Technical diagnostics. Without standards calibration of equipment for measuring the stress-strain state of structural materials. General requirements (Moscow, 2017). (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.