MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 216, 2018X International Scientific and Technical Conference “Polytransport Systems”
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Transportation Management and Transport Economy|
|Published online||17 October 2018|
- J. Prokop, Sh. Myojin, Memoirs of the Faculty of Engineering, Okayama University, Vol. 27, 2, 41-58 (1993). [Google Scholar]
- S. Zarecky, J. Grun, J. Zilka, Transport Problems, Provlemy Transportu, Vol. 3, 4, 87 95 (2008). [Google Scholar]
- V. Bobrovsky, D. Kozschenko, A. Dorosh, E. Demchenko, T. Bolovanovska, A. Kolesnik, Transport Problems, Provlemy Transporty, Vol. 3, Issue I, 147 155 (2016). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V.M. Rudanovskiy, I.P. Starshov, V.A. Kobzev, Bulletin of Transport Information, 6 (252), 19 28 (2016). (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.O. Pozojskiy, V.A. Kobzev, I.P. Starshov, V.M. Rudanovskiy, Bulletin of Transport Information, 2 (272), 35-37 (2018). (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Obraztsov, Stancii i uzly, ch. II [Stations and nodes, Part II] (Transzheldorizdat, Moscow, 1938). (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Apatcev, Yu.I. Efimenko, Zheleznodorozhnye stancii i uzly [Railway stations and nodes] (Moscow, 2014). (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- Pravila i normy proektirovanija sortirovochnyh ustrojstv na zheleznyh dorogah kolei 1 520 mm [Rules and design standards for assorting works on railways of gauge 1,520 mm] (TEHINFORM, Moscow, 2003). (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- S.P. Timoshenko, D. Yung, Inzhenernaja mehanika [Engineering mechanics] (Mashgiz, Moscow, 1960). (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- Kh.T. Turanov, A.A. Gordienko, Mir transporta [World of Transport and Transportation Journal], 14, 4 (65), 86 91 (2016). (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- Kh.T. Turanov, A.A. Gordienko, Certificate of official registration of the computer program, No. RU 2017614017 of 05.04.17 (2017). (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.