MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 216, 2018X International Scientific and Technical Conference “Polytransport Systems”
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Transportation Management and Transport Economy|
|Published online||17 October 2018|
- E. Masson, M. Barbinean, Wireless Communication for Railway Application (Springer, 2017). [Google Scholar]
- The Railway Technical Website, Railway Technical, Available at: http://www.railway-technical.com/bookspapersarticles/railway-technical.com/ (February 15 2018). [Google Scholar]
- Transport Canada, Rail Safety-FAQs, Available at: https://www.tc.gc.ca/eng/railsafety/railsafety-faq-969.html (February 1, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- I.M. Kokurin, Proceedings of International Science and Practice Conference “Transport of Russia: Problems and Prospects”, Vol. 2, 67-72 (Saint Petersburg, 2016). (In Russian) [Google Scholar]
- P.A. Muginshtein, M.M. Mekhedov, Vestnik of the Railway Research Institute, Vol. 75(1), 3-11 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- I.G. Tilk, Novye ustrojstva avtomatiki i telemehaniki zheleznodorozhnogo transporta [New automation and telemechanics devices of railway transport] (Ural State University of Railway Transport Publ., Yekaterinburg, 2010). (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- 660301. Regulations on automatic block signals location and defining lengths of block sections on the lines with automatic cab signaling (Saint Petersburg, 2003). (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- Optimization of transportation process optimization. Materials of The Board meeting of Science and Technology Council of the Ministry of Railway Transport of the RF, Zheleznodorozhnyj transport [Railway transport], 1, 2-4, (2001). (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- M.K. Jain, Average speed of freight train over Indian Railways, Available at: https://www.railelectrica.com/status-of-train-speeds-over-indian-railways/average-speed-of-freight-train-over-indian-railways/ (February 09, 2017). [Google Scholar]
- I.G. Tilk, V.V. Lyanoy, M.A. Krivda, B.S. Sergeev, World of Transport and Transportation 4, 26-33, (2005). (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- I.G. Tilk, V.V. Lyanoy, M.A. Krivda, B.S. Sergeev, RU Patent 2288126 (2006). (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Sapozhnikov, I.M. Kokurin, V.A. Kononov, Jekspluatacionnye osnovy avtomatiki i telemehaniki [Operational foundations of automatics and telemechanics] (Marshrut, Moscow, 2006). (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.