MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 216, 2018X International Scientific and Technical Conference “Polytransport Systems”
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Infrastructure Projects and Transport Infrastructure Facilities|
|Published online||17 October 2018|
- V.A. Gapanovich, Zheleznodorozhnyj transport [Railway transport] 6, 26-34 (2013). (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Aksenov, Izvestia Transsiba [Journal of Transsib Railway Studies] 4, 115-123 (2013). (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- GOST P 54505-2011. Functional safety. Risk management on railway transport (Standartinform, Moscow, 2012). (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- BS EN 50126-1:2017. Railway Applications. The Specification and Demonstration of Reliability, Availability, Maintainability and Safety (RAMS). Generic RAMS Process (British Standards Institution, 2017). [Google Scholar]
- A. Patra, RAMS and LCC in Rail Track Maintenance. Licentiate Thesis. Division of Operation and Maintenance Engineering (Lulea University of Technology, Lulea, 2009). [Google Scholar]
- S. Kumar, A study of the rail degradation process to predict rail breaks. Licentiate Thesis, Division of Operation and Maintenance Engineering, (Lulea University of Technology, Lulea, 2006). [Google Scholar]
- A. Wicken, W. Fleischer, H. Liesche, Eisenbahntechnische Rundschau 4, 172-182 (2002). [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Savin, Bezballastnyj put’ [Non-ballast track] (Moscow, 2017). (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Egorov, Collection of scientific papers of Rostov State Transport University: Transport and logistics: innovate development in the conditions of globalization of technological and economic rrelations 3 (36), 34-51 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- A. Zoeteman, Doctoral thesis. Railway design and maintenance from a life-cycle cost perspective: A decision-support approach, Netherlands TRAIL Research School, 2004. [Google Scholar]
- A.M. Zamyshljaev, M.Yu. Rachkovskiy, M.S. Nikiforova, Ekonomika zheleznyh dorog [Economy of railways], 12, 11-22 (2012). (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- STO RZD 1.02.034-2010. Upravlenie resursami na jetapah zhiznennogo cikla, riskami i analizom nadezhnosti (URRAN). Obshhie pravila ocenki i upravlenija riskami [Resource management at life cycle stages, risks and reliability analysis (URRAN). General rules for risk assessment and management (Standartinform, Moscow, 2010). (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- STO RZD 1.05.509.15-2002. Sistema upravlenija jeffektivnost’ju postavok. Rukovodstvo po ocenke stoimosti zhiznennogo cikla produkcii [Supply Chain Management System. Guide to assessing the value of the life cycle of products] (Standartinform, Moscow, 2008). (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- N.I. Karpushhenko, A.V. Bystrov, P.S. Truhanov, Railway Track and Facilities, 1, 2-7 (2016). (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- N.I. Karpushhenko, A.V. Bystrov, P.S. Truhanov, Ekonomika zheleznyh dorog [Economy of railways], 8, 45-51 (2016). (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- Tehnicheskie uslovija na raboty po rekonstrukcii i remontu zheleznodorozhnogo puti [Technical conditions for work on the reconstruction and repair of the railway track]. (to be published). (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.