MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 216, 2018X International Scientific and Technical Conference “Polytransport Systems”
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Infrastructure Projects and Transport Infrastructure Facilities|
|Published online||17 October 2018|
- SP 34.13330.2012. Avtomobil’nye dorogi [Automobile roads] (MinRegion, Moscow, 2012). (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- R. Kleiziene, A. Vaitkus, J. Zidanaviciute, E. Marcinkevicius, Proceedings of the 10th International Conference “Environmental Engineering” (Vilnius Gediminas Technical University Lithuania, April 27-28, 2017). [Google Scholar]
- L. Jukneviciute-Zilinskiene, Baltic Journal of Road and Bridge Engineering, Vol. 5 (1), 62-68 (September, 2010). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.M. Shallal, S.E.M. Ahmed, IOSR Journal of Engineering, Vol. 4, Issue 4 (April), 13-26 (2014). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Elshaeb, S.M. El-Badawy, E.A. Shawaly, American Journal of Civil Engineering and Architecture, Vol. 2, Issue 3, 115-121 (2014). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials (AASHTO), Mechanistic-Empirical Pavement Design Guide: A Manual of Practice. Interim Edition (Washington D.C., 2008). [Google Scholar]
- Q. Li, L. Mills, S. McNeil, The Implications of Climate Change on Pavement Performance and Design. UD-UTC Final Report (2011). [Google Scholar]
- J. Saha, Evaluation of Climatic Effects on Pavement Performance using MEPDG (LAP LAMBERT Academic Publishing, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- P.N. Kachroo, N.G.K. Raju, Freeze-thaw Effects on Roadways (Approach to Pavement Design with Special Reference to Roads in Mongolia), International Seminar on the Appropriate Use of Natural Materials in Road, Ulaan-Baator 18-21 June 2002. [Google Scholar]
- C.E. Zapata, W.N. Houston, Calibration and Validation of the Enhanced Integrated Climatic for Pavement Design (Transportation Research Board, Washington, D.C., 2008). [Google Scholar]
- V. Efimenko, S. Efimenko, A. Sukhorukov, A. Yankovskaya, IOP Conf. Series: Materials Science and Engineering, Vol. 71(1), 012049 (2015). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. Efimenko, S. Efimenko, A. Sukhorukov, MATEC Web of Conferences, Vol. 143, 01012 (2018). [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- E.A. Bedrin, A.M. Zavyalov, M.A. Zavyalov, Obespechenie termicheskoj ustojchivosti osnovanija zemljanogo polotna avtomobil’nyh dorog [Providing thermal stability of the road bed] (SibADI, Omsk, 2012). (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- D.S. Sarychev, A.V. Skvortsov, CAD & GIS for roads, 1(8), 9-12 (2017). (in Russian) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- STO AVTODOR 8.6-2016. Organizacionnaja i tehnologicheskaja podderzhka processov formirovanija informacionnyh modelej avtomobil’nyh dorog na vseh jetapah zhiznennogo cikla [Organizational and technological support of the generation of information models for highways at all life cycle stages] (Avtodor, Moscow, 2016). (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- L.N. Chaban, Teorija i algoritmy raspoznavanija obrazov [Theory and algorithms of pattern recognition] (Moscow, 2004). (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- T.V. Bobrova, A.A. Dubenkov, Vestnik of Tomsk State University of Architecture and Building. English version appendix, 1-4, 134-141 (2013). [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Zavarzin, Thesis of Candidate of technical sciences, Lomonosov Moscow State University, Moscow, 2003. (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Dubenkov, Vestnik SibADI, 4(32), 46-52 (2013). (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.V. Kodentseva, Thesis of Candidate of technical sciences, Siberian State Automobile and Highway University, Omsk, 2007. (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.