MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 215, 2018The 2nd International Conference on Technology, Innovation, Society and Science-to-Business (ICTIS 2018)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Emerging Technologies and Applied Science|
|Published online||16 October 2018|
- N. Handra, IOP Conference Series : Earth and Environmental Science Effect of Binder on Combustion Quality on EFB Effect of Binder on Combustion Quality on EFB Bio-briquettes, (2017). [Google Scholar]
- N. Handra and A. Kasim, Pengaruh Ukuran Partikel Bio-briket TKKS terhadap Nilai Kalor Effect of Particles Size on EFB Bio-briquettes of CalorificValue, Vol. 7, No. 1, (2017). [Google Scholar]
- K. H. Khor, K. O. Lim, Z. a Zainal, P. Pinang, and N. Tebal, “Characterization of Bio-Oil : A By-Product from Slow Pyrolysis of Oil Palm Empty Fruit Bunches School of Physics , School of Mechanical Engineering , Engineering Campus,” Am. J. Appl. Sci., Vol. 6, No. 9, pp. 1647–1652, (2009). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Deac, V. Ros, F. Mariasiu, M. Deac, and B. Muncii, “The influence of the sawdust briquettes geometric parameters on the conversion efficiency,” Vol. 43, No. 103, pp. 306–311, (2011). [Google Scholar]
- P. Wilaipon, The Effects of Briquetting Pressure on Banana-Peel Briquette and the Banana Waste in Northern Thailand., American Journal of Applied Sciences 6 (1): 167–171, (2009). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R.M. Singh, H.J. Kim,Mitsushi. K, and S. Toran, Briquettes-an Alternative Fuel for Sustainable Development, Nepal Journal of Science and Technology 10: pp: 121–127, (2009) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.