MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 215, 2018The 2nd International Conference on Technology, Innovation, Society and Science-to-Business (ICTIS 2018)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Emerging Technologies and Applied Science|
|Published online||16 October 2018|
- Choi, H., Nakano, Y., and Sanada, Y. (2005) ‘Seismic Performance and Crack Pattern of Concrete Block Infilled Frames.’ In Bulletin of ERS, 38 [Google Scholar]
- Choi, H., Sanada, Y., and Nakano, Y. (2017) ‘Diagonal Strut Mechanism of URM Wall Infilled RC Frame for Multi Bays.’ In Procedia Engineering Proceedings of the 6th International Workshop on Performance, Protection & Strengthening of Structures under Extreme Loading, Held December 11-12 2017 at Guangzhou (Canton), China. [Google Scholar]
- Dautaj, A. D., Kadiri, Q., and Kabashi, N. (2018) ‘Experimental study on the contribution of masonry infilling the behavior of RC frame under seismic loading.’ Engineering Structures, 165, 27–37. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Maidiawati, Sanada, Y., Konishi, D., and Tanjung, J. (2011) ‘Seismic Performance of Nonstructural Brick Walls Used in Indonesian R/C Buildings.’ Journal of Asian Architecture and Building Engineering, 10 (1), 203–210. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Maidiawati and Sanada, Y. (2017) ‘R/C Frame-Infill Interaction Model and Its Application to Indonesian Buildings.’ Earthquake Engineering and Structural Dynamics, 46 (2), 221–241. DOI: 10.1002/eqe.2787 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Maidiawati, Tanjung, J., and Medriosa, H. (2017) ‘Experimental Study on the Influence of the Opening in Brick-masonry Wall to Seismic Performance of Reinforced Concrete Frame Structures.’ In: AIP Proceeding of the International Conference of Global Network for Innovative Technology and AWAM International Conference in Civil Engineering, Held August 8-10 2017 at Penang Malaysia. [Google Scholar]
- Mohammadi, M., and Nikfar, F. (2013) ‘Strength and Stiffness of Masonry-Infilled Frames with Central Openings Based on Experimental Results.’ Journal of Structural Engineering, 139, 974–984 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Mondal, G., and Jain, S., K. (2008) ‘Lateral Stiffness of Masonry Infilled Reinforced Concrete (RC) Frames with Central Opening.’ Earthquake Spectr Earthquake Engineering Research Institute (EERI), 24 (3), 701–723. DOI: 10.1193/1.2942.376 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Rodrigues, H., Varum., H., Arede, A., and Costa, A. (2012) ‘A Comparative Analysis of Energy Dissipation and Equivalent Viscous Damping of RC Columns Subjected to Uniaxial and Biaxial Loading.’ Journal of Engineering Structures, 35, 149–164. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Tanjung, J., and Maidiawati (2017) ‘The Experimental Investigation on Beneficial Effects of The Local Brick Masonry Infills to Seismic Performance of R/C Frame Structures in West Sumatera.’ International Journal of Civil Engineering and Technology, 2 (10), 687–697. [Google Scholar]
- Zovkic, J., Sigmund, V., Guljas, I. (2012) ‘Cyclic testing of a single bay reinforced concrete frames with various types of masonry infill.’ Earthquake Engineering and Structural Dynamics, 42 (8), 1131–1149. DOI: 10.1002/eqe.2263 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.