MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 215, 2018The 2nd International Conference on Technology, Innovation, Society and Science-to-Business (ICTIS 2018)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Emerging Technologies and Applied Science|
|Published online||16 October 2018|
- A. Al, A.Y.D. Rachman, J.A. Saputro, Quadcopter capability development for additional low voltage distribution network location tracking, In International conference of applied science on engineering, business, linguistics and information technology, Padang-Indonesia, October 14th, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- P. Parihar, P. Bhawsar, P. Hargod, Design & Development Analysis of Quadcopter, COMPUSOFT, An international journal of advanced computer technology, 5 (6), June (2016) [Google Scholar]
- O. Magnussen, M. Ottestad, G. Hovland, Multicopter Design Optimization and Validation”, Modeling, Identification and Control, Vol. 36, No. 2, pp. 67–79, ISSN 1890–1328. (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Al, “An Improved a Quadcopter Capability for Forestall Bump with The Ultrasonic HC SR04 Proximity Sensor Design,” In International Conference on Technology, Innovation, and Society (ICTIS), (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Pounds, P., Mahony, R., and Corke, P., “Modelling and Control of a Quad-Rotor Robot,” In Proceedings of the Australasian Conference on Robotics and Automation, (2006) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Patel, A. Gaurav, K. Srinivas, Y. Singh, A Review on Design and Analysis of the propeller used in UAV. In International Journal of Advanced Production and Industrial Engineering, IJAPIE-SIIDCM 605, 20–23, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- T. Jiang, J. Geller, Daiheng Ni, John Collura, ”Unmanned Aircraft System traffic management: Concept of operation and system architecture,” International Journal of Transportation Science and Technology 5 123–135. (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Guido, V. Gallelli, D. Rogano, A. Vitale, Evaluating the accuracy of vehicle tracking data obtained from Unmanned Aerial Vehicles In International Journal of Transportation Science and Technology, 5 pp.136–151, (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Babinec, J. Apeltauer, “On accuracy of position estimation from aerial imagery captured by low-flying UAVs”, International Journal of Transportation Science and Technology, 5 pp. 152– 166, (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.P. Karana, B.P. Saumil, CFD Analysis of an Aerofoil, In International Journal of Engineering Research, Volume No.3, Issue No.3, pp. 154–158, (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Krajnık, V. Vonasek, D. Fiser, J. Faigl, AR-Drone as a Platform for Robotic Research, The Gerstner Laboratory for Intelligent Decision Making and Control Department of Cybernetics, Faculty of Electrical Engineering Czech Technical University, Prague, (2011) [Google Scholar]
- J.B. Brandt, M.S. Selig, Propeller Performance Data at Low Reynolds Numbers, 49th AIAA Aerospace Sciences Meeting, AIAA Paper 20111255, Orlando, FL, January (2011) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.