MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 214, 20182018 2nd International Conference on Information Processing and Control Engineering (ICIPCE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Mechanical Design and Digital Manufacturing|
|Published online||15 October 2018|
- Driessen M, Arts J, Houtum G J V. Maintenance spare parts planning and control:a framework for control and agenda for future research[J]. Production Planning & Control, 2014, 26 (5), p. 407–426. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Haili. Research and Application of Spare Parts Inventory Optimization Mechod of A Steel Company[D]. Zhe Jiang University, 2013. [Google Scholar]
- Lu Yongming. Research on the inventory management of Toyota Corporation service parts -the application of lean management concept in service parts inventory management[D]. Nan Kai University, 2011. [Google Scholar]
- Nezjurado Mart, Pedrojos Lean management: state-of-the-art and success factors in the adoption process. Evidence from the aerospace sector[J]. 2013. [Google Scholar]
- Flynn J R, Vlok P J. Lean Approaches in Asset Management Within the Mining Industry[J]. Lecture Notes in Control and Information Sciences, 2015, 20, p. 101–118. [Google Scholar]
- Xu Yongteng. Lean management of Spare Parts in Power Supply Enterprise[J]. Guang DongScience and Technology, 2010, 19 (22), p. 82–84. [Google Scholar]
- Wei Zhancheng. The Application of Lean Management in Chang He Automotive spare parts’ customer service[D]. Nachang University, 2010. [Google Scholar]
- Xu Weidong. Spare Parts Inventory Management Model based on Lean Model[J]. The Ten-day of Small and Medium-sized Enterprise Management and Technology, 2015, (3), p. 36–37. [Google Scholar]
- Allen S G, D'Esopo D A. An Ordering Policy for Repairable Stock Items[J]. Operations Research, 1968, 16 (3), p. 669–674. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Aronis K P, Magou I, Dekker R, et al. Inventory control of spare parts using a Bayesian approach: A case study[J]. European Journal of Operational Research, 2004, 154 (3), p. 730–739. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Braglia M. Multi-attribute classification method for spare parts inventory management[J]. Journal of Quality in Maintenance Engineering, 2004, 10 (1), p. 55–65. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Cohen M A, Kleindorfer P R, Lee H L, et al. Multi-item service constrained ( s, S ) policies for spare parts logistics systems[J]. Naval Research Logistics, 2010, 39 (4), p. 561–577. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Jin Xiwan, Ying Jingwen. Research on ABC Classification of Spare Parts Inventory[J]. Journal of East China Institute of Metallurgy, 1997, (1), p. 60–64. [Google Scholar]
- Liang Guangtao, Wang Tianhong. Discussion on Classification Method of Spare Parts Inventory[J]. Construction Machinery Technology and Management, 1999, (5), p. 28–29. [Google Scholar]
- Guo Zhiming, Yan Hongsen, Chen Shihua, et al. Research on Spare Parts Inventory Control[J]. Computer Integrated Manufacturing Systems, 2003, 9 (6), p. 1028–1032. [Google Scholar]
- Cui Nanfang, Luo Xue. ABC Classification Model Based on AHP for Maintenance Spare Parts[J]. Industrial Engineering and Management, 2004, 9 (6), p. 33–36. [Google Scholar]
- Wu Peili. The research of spare parts inventory management[D]. Harbin Institute of Technology, 2010, p. 14–18. [Google Scholar]
- Yang Jian. Research on Top-k String Similarity Search Based on Edit Distance[D]. Harbin Institute of Technology, 2015, p.10–13. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.