MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 214, 20182018 2nd International Conference on Information Processing and Control Engineering (ICIPCE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Mechanical Design and Digital Manufacturing|
|Published online||15 October 2018|
- Chryssolouris G, Papakostas N, Mavrikios D. A perspective on manufacturing strategy: Produce more with less[J]. CIRP Journal of Manufacturing Science and Technology, 2008, 1(1):45–52. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Jin Yongming. Research on Maintainability Analysis and Evaluation Method of Ship: Shanghai Jiao Tong University, 2011. [Google Scholar]
- Chryssolouris G, Mavrikios D, Fragos D, et al. A virtual reality-based experimentation environment for the verification of human -related factors in assembly processes[J]. Robotics and Computer-Integrated Manufacturing, 2000, 16(4): 267–276. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Allen C, Karam K Z, Le Cam P, et al. Application of virtual reality devices to the quantitative assessment of manual assembly forces in a factory environment[C] Industrial Electronics, Control, and Instrumentation, 1995. Proceedings of the 1995 IEEE IECON 21st International Conference on. IEEE, 1995, 2: 1048–1053. [Google Scholar]
- Mohamad D, Deros B M, Ismail A R, et al. RULA Analysis of Work-Related Disorder among Packaging Industry Worker Using Digital Human Modeling (DHM)[C] Advanced Engineering Forum. 2013, 10: 9–15. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ming C L, Elmaraghy H A, Nee A Y C, et al. CAD model based virtual assembly simulation, planning and training[J]. CIRP Annals -Manufacturing Technology, 2013, 62(2):799–822. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yao Y X, Xia P J, Liu J S, et al. A pragmatic system to support interactive assembly planning and training in an immersive virtual environment (I -VAPTS)[J]. The International Journal of Advanced Manufacturing Technology, 2006, 30(9-10): 959–967 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Han Hu. Research on Human-Computer Interaction Scene Control Technology for Virtual Assembly of Aircraft[A]. Proceedings of 2017 International Conference on Advances in Materials, Machinery, Electrical Engineering (AMMEE 2017) [C]. 2017:4. [Google Scholar]
- Zhinan Qin. Research on Immersive Virtual Assembly Based on Virtual Reality Technology[A]. Proceedings of The 2nd Asia-Pacific Management and Engineering Conference (APME 2016) [C]. 2016:6. [Google Scholar]
- Alzuheri A, Luong L, Xing K. Ergonomics design measures in manual assembly work[C]// Second International Conference on Engineering Systems Management and ITS Applications. IEEE, 2010:1–6. [Google Scholar]
- Botti L, Mora C, Regattieri A. Integrating ergonomics and lean manufacturing principles in a hybrid assembly line[J]. Computers & Industrial Engineering, 2017, 14 (3) :350–355. [Google Scholar]
- Rossi d, Bertoloni E, Fenaroli M, et al. A multi criteria ergonomic and performance methodology for evaluating alternatives in “manuable” material handling [J]. International Journal of Industrial Ergonomics, 2013, 43(4): 314–327. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yang Q, Wu D L, Zhu H M, et al. Assembly operation process planning by mapping a virtual assembly simulation to real operation[J]. Computers in Industry, 2013, 64(7):869–879. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zhao J. Study on the Application of the Virtual Technology in the Mechanical Assembly Process[C]// International Conference on Mechanical Engineering and Intelligent Systems. 2015. [Google Scholar]
- Usman S, Zhu H T, Haq M U. Design Improvement of Assembly Workplace through Ergonomic Simulation and Analysis Using DELMIA[J]. International Journal of Engineering Research in Africa, 2016, 21:238–246. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Botti L, Mora C, Regattieri A. Application of a mathematical model for ergonomics in lean manufacturing[J]. Data Brief, 2017, 14(C):360–365. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zhao Shuping, Liu Hongyang, Sun Gang et al. Spacecraft assembly safety evaluation model based on fuzzy comprehensive evaluation [J]. Spacecraft Environment Engineering, 2014., 23:218–226 [Google Scholar]
- Ye Zhen. Study and Application of Fuzzy Comprehensive Evaluation Basedon AHP [D]. Guangzhou: South China University of Technology Guangzhou，2010. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.