MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 214, 20182018 2nd International Conference on Information Processing and Control Engineering (ICIPCE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Mechanical Design and Digital Manufacturing|
|Published online||15 October 2018|
- Shi Min, Wang Junzheng, Wei Jiahui. Realistic 3D virtual scene construction and roaming method [J]. Journal of System Simulation, 2014,(9):1969–1974, 1979. [Google Scholar]
- Zou Hong, Yang Hong, Cui Xiaowei, et al. Virtual simulation scene and interactive roaming system [J]. Oil-Gasfield Surface Engineering, 2014, (1): 22–23. [Google Scholar]
- Hu Fuwen, Chen Chengkun, Liu Yancheng, Li Li. Research on virtual planning system for product assembly process [J]. Mechanical design and manufacture, 2016, (12):180–183. [Google Scholar]
- Yu Qiang, Li Xiangsong. Application Research of digital plant layout simulation technology [J]. Machinery & Electronics, 2015, (11): 21–24. [Google Scholar]
- Wen Huaixing, Huang Zhengxiang. Research on Virtual Assembly System Based on Virtools parallel machine tool [J]. Manufacturing Technology & Machine Tools, 2017, (9): 91–94. [Google Scholar]
- Liang Hongbao, Cheng Qi chao. Optimization of 3D model of virtual factory based on Virtools [J]. Computer and Digital Engineering, 2008, 36 (11): 166. [Google Scholar]
- Zhu Wenhua, Cai Bao, Shi Kun Ju, Liu Sai. Research on the disassembly and assembly of reducer combined with virtual and real [J]. Laboratory Research & Exploration, 2017, 36 (11): 92–108. [Google Scholar]
- Hoai Nam Le Tran, Kabilen Sornum. A Systematic Approach for Rapid 3D Reconstruction from Photo Sets . 2010 11th Int. Conf. Control, Automation, Robotics and Vision Singapore. 2010(12): 1167–1174. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Patterson, R. Human factors of stereo displays: An update. Journal of the Society for Information Display, 2009(17): 987–996. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.