MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 214, 20182018 2nd International Conference on Information Processing and Control Engineering (ICIPCE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Electronic Information Technology and Control Engineering|
|Published online||15 October 2018|
- Creagh MA, Mee D J. Attitude guidance for spinning vehicles with independent pitch and yaw control[J]. Journal of guidance, control, and dynamics, 33(3),(2010) [Google Scholar]
- Ehrich R D, Vergez P. Strapdown seeker technology for the terminal guidance of tactical weapons[C], AGARD Guidance and Control Aspects of Tactical Air launched Missiles 15p, 1980, 81(10): 7–15. [Google Scholar]
- Kim, D., Ryoo, C. K., Kim, Y., and Kim, J., Guidance and Control for Missile with a Strapdown Seeker, Proceedings of the 11th International Conference on Control, Automation and Systems, Vol. 86, IEEE Publ., Piscataway, NJ, 2011, pp. 969–972. [Google Scholar]
- Bai Rui, Xia Qunli, Zhang Daochi, Technology of line-of-sight rate estimation using STCKF for strapdown seeker, Infrared and Laser Engineering, Vol.46 No.11,(2017) [Google Scholar]
- Sun T, Chu H, Zhang B, et al. Line-of-sight rate estimation based on UKF for strapdown seeker [J]. Mathematical Problems in Engineering, 2015, 2015(1): 1–14. [Google Scholar]
- Waldmann J.Line-of-sight rate estimation and linearizing control of an imaging seeker in a tactical missile guided by proportional navigation. IEEE Transactions on control systems technology.10, (2002) [Google Scholar]
- Li, J. J., “Research of LOS Rate Estimation Method for Strapdown Imaging Seeker,” M.S. Thesis, Harbin Inst. of Technology, Harbin, Heilongjiang Province, PRC, (2008). [Google Scholar]
- Qian Xingfang, Lin Ruixiong, Zhao Yanan, Missile flight mechanics (in Chinese), Beijing Institute of Technology Press, China, (2013). [Google Scholar]
- James, M. M., “Line of Sight Rate Estimation for Guided Projectiles with Strapdown Seeker,” AIAA GNCC, (2015). [Google Scholar]
- Joongsup Yun, Chang-Kyung Ryoo, Taek-Lyul Song, Strapdown sensors and seeker based guidance filter design, ICCAS, 468–472, (2008). [Google Scholar]
- Julier, S. J., and Uhlmann, J. K., “Unscented Filtering and Nonlinear Estimation,” Proceedings of the IEEE, No. 3, (2004) [Google Scholar]
- Luo Yufeng, Liu Yong, The simulation research on the strapdown inertial navigation algorithm based on the trajectory generator (in Chinese), Journal of Henan Polytechnic University (Natural Science), 06,(2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.